So the day one of his tour is going to be started from Karimnagar Kondagattu Anjaneya swami temple. Pawan Kalyan explained that he came out safe at an accident at that place when he was in a poll campaign in 2009 and therefore felt it fit to further undertaken his political journey from there. "Mee Mundhuku Vasthunna.Ashirvadhinchandi" (I am coming to you, bless me)", he said on his post in an appeal to the people. He said the objective of his tour was to meet people and learn about their problems. The couple attended the Sunday mass at St Mary's Church in Secunderabad and were seen in the company of Adam Burakowski, Poland's Ambassador to India, and Raju Ravi Tej, who's known to be the actor's advisor on various issues. Later at a meeting, the ambassador explained to Pawan Kalyan the scenic locations in Poland where films should be shot.
Anna and Pawan Kalyan have two kids.
He had caused a flutter after he met Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao on New Year's eve at the latter's camp office in Hyderabad. On Monday morning, Anna gave haarathi and put tilakam on forehead of Pawan Kalyan in traditional Hindu ritual.
Nageswar also said the actor may be trying to consolidate and sustain his fan following through these activities and people of Telangana are unlikely to own him in politics as he is considered to be from Andhra Pradesh.
This first political tour of Pawan Kalyan is much anticipated because he is likely to announce the future course of action for his party. It is heard that Pawan Kalyan will cover Kareemnagar, Warangal, and Khammam districts of Telangana followed by AP.
- Minnesota Misery: Vikings dominated by Eagles in NFC Championship game
- Rumor Alert: Nokia Working On Phone With 5 Rear Cameras
- US Oil Production Passes Saudi Arabia, Nearing Russia
- West Midlands Stabbing Sees Man Arrested After Girl, Eight, Dies
- Hedi Slimane will introduce menswear as new head of Céline
- Fires Are Already Being Set In Philadelphia By Eagles Fans
- Inter Milan able to make a proposal for Daniel Sturridge
- Google Doodle celebrates the Father of Montage
- VP Pence Holds Talks With Jordan's King on Recognition of Jerusalem
- Judd Trump powers through to make Masters semis - John Higgins also through