"We want to maintain good relations with our neighbour [Pakistan] but they do not stop doing mischief", Singh said in Lucknow.
"A few months ago, Pakistan attacked and killed 17 Indian soldiers".
Meanwhile, one civilian was on Sunday killed and another injured when Pakistani troops resorted to heavy shelling along the International Border (IB) and the LoC in Jammu and Poonch districts, drawing retaliation from Indian forces, an official said, as per PTI.
He said India's image in the world had now become "that of a strong nation, and the world was now aware that we can attack our enemies not only on our soil, but also in their territory" if they continue to target our jawans.
It was an avenging attack, where four Indian Army personnel were killed by a Border Action Team of the Pakistan Army in Rajouri.
Taking a note of the economic situation in the country, Singh said that under the leadership of PM Modi, India's economy is moving ahead at a brisk pace.
Assuring the gathering of a strong reaction to Pakistan's misadventures, the minister said: "Let me assure you that we will not let the country's head bow".
".and now even the global economists and experts accept this", he said, adding that India's prestige in the global arena is "rising rapidly".
Rajnath Singh was addressing the meeting of "Bharatiya Railway Maal Godaam Shramik Sangh" today.
The Union Home Minister assured Railway employees that he will personally take up their issues with the Railway Minister.
- Season Two of Netflix Castlevania Series Coming This Summer
- Tens of thousands expected for New York City women's march
- Most expensive cars in the world: review of 2018
- Amazon's monthly prime membership fee increase
- San Antonio woman killed, child taken; husband sought
- Even Congress should be 'Congress-mukt', says PM Modi
- Writing essay service how it is.
- UKIP leader Henry Bolton loses no confidence vote after girlfriend row
- How the Government Shutdown Impacts Immigration Agencies
- Antony slams Kerala CPM for ruling out anti-BJP pact with Congress