The first season premiered July 7 of previous year and followed demon hunter Trevor Belmont as he fought back against Dracula's force of demons, hellbent on taking revenge against the country of Wallachia. We don't even have to wait that long, as it is set to air during the summer. The reactions were priceless and it's easy to see that fans of the beloved franchise are excited to see their favourites once more back on TV. Everyone involved in this project has a storied past and loaded resume. Unlimited Media company, written by best-selling author and comic book icon Warren Ellis and executive produced by Warren Ellis, Kevin Kolde, Fred Seibert and Adi Shankar.
While there is no detail on the story for series two, it's fair to guess that it will lead off directly from the events in series one which saw Dracula curse Wallachia after its people allowed the church to burn his wife at the stake. While there had previously been a confirmation of a second season for the video game adaptation, the release window hadn't been confirmed until yesterday. Alongside Dracula's dhampir (half-vampire) son Alucard and magician Sypha Belnades, Trevor faces some pretty impossible odds, but the Belmont family always has a few tricks up their sleeves, which quickly becomes apparent as you watch Trevor in action.
- Tongan flagbearer who 'broke the internet' qualifies for Winter Olympics
- Richard Sherman Defends Barry Church's Helmet-To-Helmet Hit On Rob Gronkowski
- (MCD) Holdings Trimmed by Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Holdings Inc
- NY Gov. Cuomo to keep Statue of Liberty open during shutdown
- Here's What You Need To Know About The SAG Awards Happening Tonight
- Turkey troops enter Syrian Kurdish enclave
- Private investigators say Barry and Honey Sherman were murdered
- Antony slams Kerala CPM for ruling out anti-BJP pact with Congress
- Hotel bans all bloggers after receiving an email that they didn't like
- India condemns Kabul attack