If you can't wait to get your hands on MLB The Show 18 yourself, then you won't have to wait too long as it's slated to arrive on March 27 exclusively for PS4.
Check' em out, and stay tuned for more.
The moment a great many devout baseball fans have been waiting for is finally here: Babe Ruth.
The next entry in the MLB The Show series is just over a month away now, so it only makes sense that Sony would want to show-off the polish they've put into this latest version of their premier baseball series.
In a blog post made on the official PlayStation website, San Diego Studio announced that Road to The Show, Diamond Dynasty, Battle Royale, Conquest, and Franchise Mode will all be returning in the newest Major League Baseball title. Lastly, if you pre-order at PS Store, you'll get 5,000 stubs for MLB The Show 18 and instantly receive an exclusive Aaron Judge Rookie Flashback Card you can use right now in MLB The Show 17.
The most intriguing part of this trailer, however, comes near its end where it is revealed that The Sultan of Swat, The King of Crash, and The Colossus of Clout, Babe Ruth, will be in MLB The Show 18. All of those areas of the game have received major development resources this year. Can you spot all the feature teases in the trailer?
- Twitch Servers Down on Dr. Disrespect's Return
- Alshon Jeffery boasts after delivering on Super Bowl guarantee
- Egyptian Archaeologists Unearth A 4400-Year-Old Tomb
- Eagles, 41-33. Was this the greatest Super Bowl ever?
- Should e-cigarettes be prescribed on the NHS to help smokers quit?
- Another 452 job losses announced after Carillion's collapse
- Temptations singer Dennis Edwards has died at 74
- George Springer bets on self, gets lucrative Astros deal
- (SBUX) Position Lessened by Fagan Associates Inc
- Amid political turmoil in Maldives, press comes under attack