It's tough to keep track of who's staying in New England and who's leaving.
Despite a reported move to join the New England Patriots, Bruce Feldman of FOX Sports reported Wednesday that Schiano will remain with Ohio State. According to Bruce Feldman of Fox Sports, Schiano has chose to remain with the Buckeyes.
The Patriots must fill their defensive coordinator position following the departure of Matt Patricia, who will be introduced as the Detroit Lions' head coach on Wednesday afternoon.
The college football insider spoke with Schiano, who isn't going anywhere. That didn't sit well with Vol Nation after they learned he was linked to Penn State and the Jerry Sandusky scandal so they protested the prospective hire and blocked that hire and Tennessee went on to have one of the more freakish coaching searches in recent memory before landing Jeremy Pruitt. Urban Meyer asks all of his assistant coaches to give him two years and Schiano has done that - but now he appears ready for more.
Even when the reports first surfaced from National Football League circles that Schiano was expected to join the Patriots coaching staff, the indication out of Columbus was the expectation that he'd be around for 2018. He held that position all the way through 2011, guiding the Scarlet Knights to five bowl wins and two Associated Press top-10 finishes. Big day for the Buckeyes.
- National Signing Day coverage details on February 7
- Trade Signal Alert For Core US Treasury Bond ETF Ishares (GOVT) Shares
- Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research to "Sell"
- Going Through the Chart for Whiting Petroleum Corporation (WLL)
- Active Condition Telling Technical Trend : Oracle Corporation (ORCL)
- Amtrak train collides with CSX train in SC
- Music Legend Quincy Jones Claims He 'Used to Date' Ivanka Trump
- VanEck Vectors High Income MLP ETF
- Top of the list shares in todays market: WW Grainger, Inc. (GWW)
- Breaking Down the Chart for NIKE, Inc. (NKE)