If you're a Big Mac fan and fancy trying the special edition versions you'll have to grab one soon as they are only available from February 7 until March 20.
New and limited-edition Mac Jr.: Made with the all same iconic ingredients (with one less patty), the Mac Jr.is smaller than a Big Mac, but still packs a pickle.
The fast food giant announced Wednesday that it's holding a contest to decide which Mickey D's enthusiast is the most deserving of the Bling Mac in honor of the launch of its three different Big Mac sizes-Grand Big Mac, Big Mac and Mac Jr. It boasts a bigger sesame topped bun, 100 per cent bigger beef patties, two slices of cheese, and all the rest totalling 741 calories.
Created by McDonald's franchise owner Jim Delligatti and officially launched by the burger chain in 1968, the Big Mac went on to become one of the takeaways' most popular burgers and in 2007 it was reported that a Big Mac was sold every 17 seconds in the USA - or around 550 million every year.
The sauce was created by American McDonald's franchisee Jim Delligatti in Pennsylvania, who took two years to ideal the recipe. First appearing in the US in 1968.
With the New Year diets firmly out the window at this stage, we have just the meal for you.
'We know a lot of our customers will remember the 1974 launch of the Big Mac in the United Kingdom and have continued to enjoy the burger and pass the Big Mac love on since then, it remains our most iconic burger!'
- Qualcomm Inc (QCOM) Reaches Active Mover List (2.17%)
- Clippers, Lou Williams Nearing Extension
- National Signing Day coverage details on February 7
- Charlotte Hornets acquiring a Knicks big man
- Pornhub and Twitter ban 'deepfake' celebrity face-swap porn videos
- Sensex, Nifty tumbles over 3.6 pc after global sell-off
- The Information: Google planning game streaming service
- Tom Hardy Reveals First Poster For Sony's 'Venom' Movie
- Dirk Nowitzki reaches 50000 minutes
- Latest Update of Google Pixel 2 will Offer Better Imaging Capabilities