Rashida Jones' father, once dated the 36-year-old first daughter.
Yes, sir. Twelve years ago.
The legendary producer Quincy Jones has been making an art form of the Q&A in recent weeks. "They were the worst musicians in the world", he told interviewer David Marchese.
Legendary artist Quincy Jones recently sat down with Vulture where he was extremely candid on his relationships with the biggest names in the entertainment industry and political sphere, including the Trumps. "Trump is just telling them what they want to hear".
"I used to hang out with him", Jones said. He's a insane motherf*****. But as in everything else in the interview, Jones didn't hold back in saying how much he dislikes Trumpism, and Trump himself, declaring that the "megalomaniac, narcissistic" former reality TV star is bad for the country. I can't stand him, ' Jones said.
Jones said that designer Tommy Hilfiger set them up. We said, 'Mate, why don't you get some lager and lime, some shepherd's pie, and take an hour-and-a-half and relax a little bit'.
Do with this tidbit what you will, considering that Jones also goes on to dish that Marlon Brando-"the most charming motherfucker you ever met", and someone so sexually free he who would "fuck a mailbox"-slept with James Baldwin, Richard Pryor and Marvin Gaye".
Yet, he continued to say nice things about the daughter, a current White House advisor.
- Charlotte Hornets acquiring a Knicks big man
- Khloe Kardashian wows in glam pregnancy snap
- This is what analysts have to say about Weight Watchers International, Inc
- Economic Buzz: EU Raises Eurozone Growth Outlook
- Fed drops hammer on Wells Fargo, board for past misdeeds
- Ford Ranger Raptor Makes Brief Online Debut Looking Mean and Sexy
- Vetr Upgrades Activision Blizzard (ATVI) to "Buy"
- Breaking Down the Chart for NIKE, Inc. (NKE)
- Wealth Architects LLC Purchases New Stake in Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO)
- French FM Wants Withdrawal of Hezbollah From Syria