A number of top-ranked recruits will be announcing their decisions throughout the day which will shape the futures of many programs.
Mission Viejo (Calif.) defensive back Olaijah Griffin and Santa Ana (Calif.) Mater Dei linebacker Solomon Tuliaupupu are both waiting until National Signing Day to announce.
Stay tuned to Campus Sports throughout the day for the latest signings and announcements from National Signing Day 2018.
And that almost 2,000 already signed during the December 20-22 early period.
Florida State could push to the finish with a top 10 class.
Kentucky now has the 37th-ranked class nationally and the No. 11 class in the SEC, according to the 247Sports composite.
There isn't an ideal time to have your official team Twitter account suspended.
ESPN 300 linebacker Otis Reese flips from MI to Georgia.
American Heritage's football team won its fourth Class 5A state title in five years this season and finished ranked fourth in the nation in one of MaxPreps' two polls.
Reese had been committed to the Wolverines for almost two years, and even committed with former teammate Aubrey Solomon, who played as a true freshman for MI. Georgia has the third most prospects in those rankings with 113.
Nick Petit-Frère, No. 13 overall and No. 1 OT in the ESPN3 300, commits to Ohio State. McKee checked out Alabama, BYU, Stanford, Texas, Texas A&M and Washington.
The Bulldogs can go into this signing day, as ESPN national recruiting director Tom Luginbill told Forbes, concentrating on the rest of this decade. "Just three guys, I think, could elevate them up to the top class in the Pac-12".
I remember actually sitting in the living room of coach Rickey Field (Bryant's guardian) to get the news where Bryant was going to attend college (which ultimately was Alabama). Keondre Coburn's letter of intent is in. The signing period will run through April 1.
Willie Taggart just picked up the spear that is outside the war room and brought it inside.
The No. 162-ranked prospect out of Seffner, Florida, had been committed to coach Willie Taggart at OR, but decommitted in December. In years past, college football fans considered it a national holiday.
- Wealth Architects LLC Purchases New Stake in Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO)
- VanEck Vectors High Income MLP ETF
- Khloe Kardashian wows in glam pregnancy snap
- Analysts Recommended this Stock: Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ)
- Taiwan Hit By Strong Earthquake; Few Dead, Ton Missing, Hundreds Injured
- Outrage As Police PRO Calls Governor Ortom A 'Drowning Man'
- French FM Wants Withdrawal of Hezbollah From Syria
- Still Listen to Stock Analysts? - Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (HST)
- Banco Bradesco (NYSE:BBD) Given Daily News Impact Rating of 0.05
- Ex-STALKER devs unveil new Battle Royale game Fear The Wolves