Directed by Ruben Fleischer (Zombieland), Venom is set for release on October 5th 2018 and features a cast that includes Tom Hardy, Riz Ahmed, Michelle Williams, Woody Harrelson, Jenny Slate, Reid Scott and Scott Haze. More recently, the Venom symbiote has been moving between hosts, including Mac Gargan (aka The Scorpion) and Peter Parker's old high school rival, Flash Thompson.
After trailers for season 2 of Jessica Jones, Deadpool 2, Solo: A Star Wars Story and Avengers: Infinity War, along with the upcoming release of Black Panther, it seems Sony wants to get in on the superhero madness.
The Sony film has released its first poster, along with a simple tease: "Tomorrow".
In the movie, Tom plays the role of Eddie Brock/Venom in the Spider-Man universe movie.
See the photo of Tom as Eddie, as well as the poster, in the gallery.
Venom is based on one of Spider-Man's most well known villains/anti-heroes.
Venom stares back with his milky white eyes in the first teaser poster for the live action movie centered around the antihero/Spider-Man villain.
The Venom film will be based primarily on the Venom: Lethal Protector and Planet of the Symbiotes comic arcs.
Venom is now scheduled to be released in theaters on October 5, 2018.
- VanEck Vectors High Income MLP ETF
- Top of the list shares in todays market: WW Grainger, Inc. (GWW)
- Vetr Upgrades Activision Blizzard (ATVI) to "Buy"
- Plains All American Pipeline (PAA) Earns "Buy" Rating from Jefferies Group
- Charlotte Hornets acquiring a Knicks big man
- Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Downgraded by Zacks Investment Research to "Sell"
- Ford Ranger Raptor Makes Brief Online Debut Looking Mean and Sexy
- Wealth Architects LLC Purchases New Stake in Cisco Systems, Inc. (CSCO)
- Prudential (PRU) Given a GBX 2186 Price Target by Citigroup Analysts
- Music Legend Quincy Jones Claims He 'Used to Date' Ivanka Trump