Directed by Ruben Fleischer (Zombieland), Venom is set for release on October 5th 2018 and features a cast that includes Tom Hardy, Riz Ahmed, Michelle Williams, Woody Harrelson, Jenny Slate, Reid Scott and Scott Haze. More recently, the Venom symbiote has been moving between hosts, including Mac Gargan (aka The Scorpion) and Peter Parker's old high school rival, Flash Thompson.
After trailers for season 2 of Jessica Jones, Deadpool 2, Solo: A Star Wars Story and Avengers: Infinity War, along with the upcoming release of Black Panther, it seems Sony wants to get in on the superhero madness.
The Sony film has released its first poster, along with a simple tease: "Tomorrow".
In the movie, Tom plays the role of Eddie Brock/Venom in the Spider-Man universe movie.
See the photo of Tom as Eddie, as well as the poster, in the gallery.
Venom is based on one of Spider-Man's most well known villains/anti-heroes.
Venom stares back with his milky white eyes in the first teaser poster for the live action movie centered around the antihero/Spider-Man villain.
The Venom film will be based primarily on the Venom: Lethal Protector and Planet of the Symbiotes comic arcs.
Venom is now scheduled to be released in theaters on October 5, 2018.
- Gabelli Funds LLC Decreases Holdings in Phillips 66 (PSX)
- Ford Ranger Raptor Makes Brief Online Debut Looking Mean and Sexy
- Gracia revels in 'unforgettable' win over Chelsea
- Top of the list shares in todays market: WW Grainger, Inc. (GWW)
- This Boy Named Lucas Is the First Gerber Baby With Down Syndrome
- Music Legend Quincy Jones Claims He 'Used to Date' Ivanka Trump
- Trade Signal Alert For Core US Treasury Bond ETF Ishares (GOVT) Shares
- Vetr Upgrades Activision Blizzard (ATVI) to "Buy"
- Latest Update of Google Pixel 2 will Offer Better Imaging Capabilities
- Economic Buzz: EU Raises Eurozone Growth Outlook