Speaking on the sidelines of the inaugural event of the Bhubaneswar-New Delhi Rajdhani Express via Sambalpur City in New Delhi, Pradhan said the state government is trying to tag the custodial death in the Ainthapali police station as a suicide.
Flagging off the new route via video conference on Saturday, Pradhan said: "The new route will benefit the people of western Odisha and will bring ease of connectivity for them".
Train Number 20817 Bhubaneswar-New Delhi Rajdhani Express via Angul & Sambalpur City will leave Bhubaneswar at 07.10 hrs on every Saturday w.e.f. 10 February, 2018 and will reach at New Delhi at 10.40 hrs on the next days.
He said Odisha is passing through a constitutional crisis due to the inefficiency of the state government.
A function was organised at Bhubaneswar station on the occasion.
It will stop in Cuttack, Sambalpur, Chakradharpur, Jharsuguda, Anara, Rourkela, Gomoh, Koderma, Gaya, Mughalsarai and Kanpur Central.
The train will run as 20817/20818 Bhubaneswar-New Delhi-Bhubaneswar Rajdhani Express via Sambalpur City and Jharsuguda.
Worth mentioning, Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik had requested Railway Minister Piyush Goyal to run Rajdhani Express via western Orissa following which Goyal had decided on it September 27 a year ago. "We hope the weekly train would be converted into a regular one and we will demand for a stoppage at Dhenkanal", said Commerce and Transport Minister Nrushingha Charan Sahu.
- LMR Partners LLP Purchases New Holdings in General Dynamics Co. (NYSE:GD)
- Tesla headed for worst day in 2 years on Model 3 woes
- Conte thanks Chelsea fans for their backing
- North Korean Leader Invites South Korean President to Pyongyang
- IDF: F-16 appears to have been downed by shrapnel
- At Least 25 People Reportedly Killed in Bus Accident in Java, Indonesia
- Elon Musk demonstrated Tesla's last photo from space
- Five-year-old boy dies after falling into Co Antrim river
- Tupperware Brands Corporation (TUP) Stock Ownership And Insider News
- Investors Scanning Stocks Using Active Volume Factor: Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA)