Reliance has sold millions of units of the JioPhone already and Mobikwik has become the first ever wallet to sell the phone. The advantage of JioPhone is that addition of 4G and VoLTE technologies.
The buying procedure is as simple as online shopping which you usually follow.
First, you need to click on the Recharge option on the homepage of MobiKwik and then click on Phone Booking under recharge and bill payments. Once there, enter your mobile number and pin code and click continue. Just remember you need to pay Rs 1500 for the JioPhone in order to proceed to the payments page.
On successful payment, users will receive a confirmation SMS from Jio along with the transaction details and another SMS with details of the store from where you can collect your JioPhone after identity verification.
The JioPhone recently became India's largest selling feature phone and helped Reliance beat Samsung to become the top feature phone brand in the fourth quarter of 2017.
Aimed at over 50 crore feature phone users, the 2.4 inch device has 2MP rear camera and runs on 2000mAh battery.
According to industry sources, Jio carries more than 100 crore GB data per month.
The 4G entrant is now planning an ultra cheap Android GO operating system based 4G smartphone in partnership with MediaTek.
Reliance Jio has again brought two new plans under their new scheme known as Jio Happy New Year 2018 Plan.
- Gateway Investment Advisers LLC Has $897000 Position in Albemarle Co. (ALB)
- Jose Mourinho Serious About Behaving the Best on the Touchline
- FG charges Melaye for 'framing' Bello's aide over assassination attempt
- Western Gas Equity Partners (WGP) Earns Coverage Optimism Score of 0.09
- Investment Research Analysts Opinion: Northrop Grumman Corporation (NOC), Caesars Entertainment Corporation (CZR)
- Eleven Turkish troops die, chopper down in deadliest day of Kurdish offensive
- CAS starts hearing appeals by 32 Russian athletes
- Increased prices at Disney parks in California, Florida
- NCAA Tournament Selection Committee Unveils Top 16 Teams
- Argus Increases Lockheed Martin (LMT) Price Target to $385.00