Karan Johar, who loves Taimur as his own kids, gifted the "little Khan" a similar mini piano as that of Yash's.
Karan Johar took to social media to share a click of adorable Yash and Taimur and wrote along, "Future musicians!" Well, in the picture, we can see how Taimur and Yash giving stylish pose for the camera.
Fighting Monday blues? Well, this latest picture of Bollywood's most talked about kids Yash Johar and Taimur Ali Khan will surely make your day! While Kareena and Saif Ali Khan's progeny, Taimur Ali Khan breaks the internet whenever he is spotted in public and is a paparazzi favourite, filmmaker Karan Johar's twins - Yash and Roohi - are all set to follow suit.
The photo that was shared by the filmmaker on his official Twitter account has Yash and Taimur playing with pianos. Taimur's piano is different from Yash's and it also has his name engraved on the hood whereas the little Johar is trying to unwrap his piano, which is without any doubt a birthday present from one of the guests.
While besides, star kids, Bollywood celebrities like Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt, Rani Mukerji, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Shweta Nanda Bachchan, Manish Malhotra, Arpita Khan Sharma, and others also joined Karan to celebrate the birthday of Yash and Roohi. Shahid Kapoor's daughter Misha was also invited with her mother Mira Rajput.
- Trump budget plan already outdated after budget deal
- Woman charged after toilet queue brawl on cruise ship
- Sonakshi Sinha Unveils Nain Phisal Gaye
- Kim's sister ends Olympic visit, leaving South to mull offer
- Parts Of Northern Puerto Rico Lose Electricity After Power Plant Explosion
- Rippon olive branch to Pence over Olympic gay controversy
- Man masturbates in DTC bus, next to DU student, FIR lodged
- Kim Kardashian shares her thoughts on Scott Disick and Sofia Richie's relationship
- Steve Smith wins Allan Border Medal 2018
- Sun will be 7 % cooler by 2050 ' research