Airtel prepaid recharge plan priced at Rs 799Airtel's prepaid recharge plan priced at Rs 799 offers 98 GBs of 3G/4G data for a period of 28 days with a daily cap of 3.5 GB data. In addition to unlimited data, BSNL prepaid customers will also enjoy unlimited voice calls both in their home network as well as on roaming.
However, prepaid customers can only do a recharge of this plan from Airtel's website. Airtel has updated its Rs. 93 pack to provide customers with 28 days validity over the 10-day validity that it came with earlier, along with similar voice and data benefits as before. The plan includes unlimited calls and 1GB data. Essentially the plan offers 1.4GB of data per day which should be more than sufficient for your daily audio and video streaming purposes. Moreover, this plan is now only available to select users in select circles like Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. We could not see the 28 day validity with Delhi or Mumbai based Airtel prepaid numbers. So the big change here is the number of days validity. The plan comes with 300 free SMS, unlimited calls and no daily data limit.
In comparison, Reliance Jio's Rs 98 plan also has a validity of 28 days coupled with 2GB of data on board. Telecom operators like Reliance Jio and Bharti Airtel are now coming up with plans that offer 1.4 GB, 1.5 GB, 2.5 GB, 3.5 GB, 5 GB per day data. Airtel's same Rs 93 prepaid pack earlier offered unlimited calls (local, STD, and roaming calls), 1GB 3G/ 4G data, and 100 SMS per day with 10 days validity. Previously, this very plan offered the same benefits but had a validity of just 10 days. Users in Jio's app also get access to the company's suite of apps and the initial validity was 14 days. Free outgoing national roaming is also bundled with this prepaid recharge plan.
- Germany's Dahlmeier, France's Fourcade win gold in biathlon at Winter Games
- North Korean ski coach says it's an 'honor' to compete in Olympics
- Sonakshi Sinha has the sweetest reply for Sonam Kapoor's Twitter apology
- Meeting ends between S Korean leader, N Koreans
- Former champion swimmer accuses coach of abuse
- Sumitomo Mitsui Asset Management Company LTD Decreases Position in Raytheon (NYSE:RTN)
- STM Group (STM) Earns "Corporate" Rating from FinnCap
- Did you know Priya Prakash Varrier's connection with Jimmiki Kammal?
- The Queen has just banned plastic from her royal estates
- Trump admin considering privatizing International Space Station