"His departure led to a change in the way we play".
And Manchester United forward Alexis Sanchez, who was part of that Barcelona team in 2012, says he saw the five-time Ballon d'Or victor break down in tears after the match.
"That's all part of football".
Chelsea star Eden Hazard has joked that Barcelona have a player in Lionel Messi who "is not from this world", as he prepares to lock horns with the superstar forward.
Standing in Barcelona's way in the Champions League is a two-legged tie with Chelsea in the last 16, which Hazard believes could go either way despite the contrasting form of the two sides.
"That's because players demand so much from themselves. People don't see that", the 29-year-old added.
He said: "I think football saves many people". He also revealed that to live a luxurious life you need to put in a lot of effort as a footballer.
"You buy a flash auto and people say that you're a show-off. People don't see that".
"I started 2018 on a good foot, though, and I am really happy".
Since joining Manchester United this January, Sanchez has featured three times for Mourinho's men, scoring once and setting up another.
- Ole Miss women at home against Alabama today
- New Horizons broke the record of Voyager 1
- Taiwan natural disaster toll rises to 14 dead
- HDFC Bank (HDB) Receiving Favorable News Coverage, Report Shows
- Diversified Trust Co Has $452000 Stake in Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP)
- Whiting Petroleum (WLL) Receives Daily Media Sentiment Score of 0.26
- India wins piece of Abu Dhabi Oil
- PSG must be wary - Zidane hails Ronaldo after hat-trick
- Winter Olympics 2018: North Korea invites South president to Pyongyang
- Mirai Nagasu was so pumped after nailing triple axel