Meanwhile, WinFuture's Roland Quandt points back to a January benchmark of a (not so) mysterious Asus X017DA prototype as further corroboration of a Snapdragon 660 processor and 4GB RAM inside the ZenFone 5 Lite.
The Zenfone 5 series is said to include smartphones like ZenFone 5 (2018), ZenFone 5 Lite and ZenFone 5 Max.
The invite carried number 5 which hinted at the possible launch of Zenfone 5 series of smartphones.
The only other specification Blass is ready to confirm is FHD+ screen resolution, aka 2160 x 1080 pixels (most likely), making the relatively thin-bezeled panel a trendy 18:9 affair. The render shows the front of the smartphone and back in White colour.
Reputed tipster Evan Blass took to Twitter on Friday to reveal photos of the rumoured ZenFone 5 Lite. The dual camera setup will presumably allow for bokeh shots from both the front and rear. And, lastly, the rear camera setup is expected to have a 120-degree wide-angle lens.
Asus has already released invitations for its official event at MWC 2018 in Barcelona, where we can expect announcements for products in the ZenFone 5 series. The Zenfone 5 is also expected to feature a similar design, only the dual rear camera will be placed vertically on the top left corner according to past leaked images.
- North Korean ski coach says it's 'honor' to compete in Winter Olympics
- Seoul seeks communication, lower military tension ahead of possible N.Korea summit
- United Nations chief urges denuclearization to North Korea
- Olympic organizers confirm cyber attack
- 'We are at WAR' Turkish helicopter SHOT DOWN in Syria killing soldiers
- Clark starts Canada's bid for fifth-straight Olympic gold
- N.Korea extends invitation to South
- Mulvaney denies Trump offered him Kelly's job
- Chloe Kim qualifies for women's halfpipe final while Tweeting in between runs
- America reacts to Mirai Nagasu's historic triple axel