Meanwhile, WinFuture's Roland Quandt points back to a January benchmark of a (not so) mysterious Asus X017DA prototype as further corroboration of a Snapdragon 660 processor and 4GB RAM inside the ZenFone 5 Lite.
The Zenfone 5 series is said to include smartphones like ZenFone 5 (2018), ZenFone 5 Lite and ZenFone 5 Max.
The invite carried number 5 which hinted at the possible launch of Zenfone 5 series of smartphones.
The only other specification Blass is ready to confirm is FHD+ screen resolution, aka 2160 x 1080 pixels (most likely), making the relatively thin-bezeled panel a trendy 18:9 affair. The render shows the front of the smartphone and back in White colour.
Reputed tipster Evan Blass took to Twitter on Friday to reveal photos of the rumoured ZenFone 5 Lite. The dual camera setup will presumably allow for bokeh shots from both the front and rear. And, lastly, the rear camera setup is expected to have a 120-degree wide-angle lens.
Asus has already released invitations for its official event at MWC 2018 in Barcelona, where we can expect announcements for products in the ZenFone 5 series. The Zenfone 5 is also expected to feature a similar design, only the dual rear camera will be placed vertically on the top left corner according to past leaked images.
- Antonio Conte: Chelsea players have gotten used to rumours of my departure
- Parties oppose unveiling J Jayalalithaa's portrait, DMK to boycott event
- Xiaomi Mi TV 4 teased, could be launched alongside Redmi Note 5
- 'We are at WAR' Turkish helicopter SHOT DOWN in Syria killing soldiers
- 'We may be on track to beat some recent records'
- These Olympic Athletes Are Using Tinder At The Winter Olympics
- Sears Holdings Corp (NASDAQ:SHLD) Stock Sentiment Worsens
- Jones lauds Brown as the 'Shilton of fullbacks'
- Olympic organizers confirm cyber attack
- United Nations chief urges denuclearization to North Korea