Horford leads in rebounds with 7.8 and in assists with 5.2 per game.
Second-year forward Jaylen Brown and rookie Jayson Tatum, the third pick in the 2017 NBA Draft, have been starting and producing the entire season. With LeBron's teams, it's always sink or swim, NBA Finals or bust. The versatile Nance is having his best season as a pro and, with the departures of Channing Frye and Jae Crowder (plus the absence of Kevin Love) Nance's length will be invaluable.
It's fitting that the new-look Cavs, who don't have much time to figure it out, are facing off against the team who will likely be their biggest obstacle in fourth straight trip to the Finals in their first game.
The Cavs acquired Hill from the Sacramento Kings just prior to the National Basketball Association trade deadline on Thursday, in a three-team deal in which they also received forward Rodney Hood from the Utah Jazz.
The flurry of trades have added some more youth and versatility to the Cavs roster and should help them improve on defense but it will be interesting to see how well the team is able to gel by the time they come up against the Celtics on Sunday.
Cleveland is one game removed from a series of deals that reshaped the roster for the season's second-half - with incoming Cavaliers, Larry Nance Jr., George Hill, Rodney Hood and Jordan Clarkson all set to see action against the Celtics. The King is leading his team in both points per game and assists, and is averaging 26.3 and 8.7 respectively.
Lue, while he has had some head-scratching lineup decisions this year, has also shown that he can ride the hot hand with bench guys as he's done with Green, Korver and the recently traded Dwyane Wade often finishing games. This week on 11th February the Cleveland Cavaliers will host the Boston Celtics on BT Sport 2.
- Women's hockey: Johnston, Daoust each score pair as Canada dominates OAR
- IFP Advisors Inc Decreases Holdings in Digital Realty Trust, Inc. (DLR)
- Use technology for development, not destruction: PM Modi in Dubai
- IShares Edge MSCI Multifactor Global (ACWF) Rises 0.4258% for Feb 10
- Senate And House Vote To End Government Shutdown
- PM Narendra Modi meets UAE counterpart, discusses bilateral ties
- Fibria Celulose (FBR) Earning Somewhat Favorable Press Coverage, Accern Reports
- Trump Signs 2-Year Spending Pact
- Watch the awesome North Korean cheerleaders at work
- Leeds fans tear into winger's performance against Sheffield United: "Get rid", "Awful"