With just a swish of her eyebrows and a wink the pretty young Priya Prakash Varrier has captured the imagination of millions.
It is the trailer of this film that made her so famous overnight.
Social media was flooded with comments and messages appreciating the music and the performance of debut actors featured in the video. The actress will be making her debut with Malayalam film, Oru Adaar Love and her scene from the song Manikya Malaraya Poovi has been going viral.
She is said to be pursuing B Com from Vimala College in Thrissur, Kerala. And she sure makes for a stunning muse for the camera! She has more than 55,000 followers on Instagram, and the number is increasing with every passing minute. And no wonder she aces her expressions. A Twitter user named "Indian Critics" has used the picture of Ishant Sharma sledging Steve Smith during Bangalore Test a year ago along with her which looks hilarious.
It'll be interesting to see her acting chops once the movie releases, but till then here's a tiny trailer of what you can expect. Priya Prakash Varrier's wink has ensured the video of Manikya Malaraya Poovi posted on YouTube has been watched 4.9 lakh times and counting.
Reacting to the popularity the video has gained, she wrote on Instagram: " Thank you for all the love and support". However, as fate would have it and of course the power of social media to make anyone (by no means we mean anything negative) a celebrity in its own right.
- Mile Jedinak praised for 'immense' performance for Aston Villa
- Sun will be 7 % cooler by 2050 ' research
- STM Group (STM) Earns "Corporate" Rating from FinnCap
- Sonakshi Sinha Unveils Nain Phisal Gaye
- Trump signs budget deal, bringing end to second shutdown of 2018
- Associated Banc Corp Sells 26878 Shares of EOG Resources Inc (EOG)
- Epizyme (EPZM) Upgraded by BidaskClub to Hold
- Duterte warns he'll file complaint vs Boracay local gov't officials
- Man masturbates in DTC bus, next to DU student, FIR lodged
- Winter Olympics: New Zealand's Winter Olympic uniforms a 'let down'