Canada's Mikael Kingsbury added the one title that was missing from his storied career on Monday night, winning the men's moguls gold medal at Pyeongchang 2018 and solidifying his case as the greatest freestyle skier of all time.
Matt Graham has won Australia's first medal at the Winter Olympics, taking silver in the men's moguls at Phoenix Snow Park.
Kingsbury, the 25-year-old from the mountains north of Montreal, scored a massive 86.63 in his final run.
Canadian Marc-Antoine Gagnon finished off the podium in fourth.
Second off was Norway's Vinjar Slatten, but he lost control early as he failed to stick the landing on his first jump. He somehow stayed on two skis, but a score of 33.61 meant a top-three finish was unlikely.
However, a score of 86.63 ensured the six-time World Cup victor stormed to first place ahead of Australia's Matt Graham, who beat Japan's Daichi Hara to second.
Hara was under pressure and needed a ideal run. It is Kingsbury's second ever medal at the Winter Olympics after picking up silver at the 2014 games in Sochi.
- Discovery Communications (NASDAQ:DISCA) Downgraded by ValuEngine to "Hold"
- Duterte warns he'll file complaint vs Boracay local gov't officials
- Trump budget plan already outdated after budget deal
- Comcast considers reviving pursuit of Fox assets
- Canadian men's Paralympic hockey team to be named today
- Republican candidate suspended from Twitter after posting racist Meghan Markle photo
- Greece slams Turkey for violating sovereign rights of Cyprus
- Kim Kardashian shares her thoughts on Scott Disick and Sofia Richie's relationship
- Who has extra assists than Messi or Ronaldo? De Bruyne
- Associated Banc Corp Sells 26878 Shares of EOG Resources Inc (EOG)