Canada's Mikael Kingsbury added the one title that was missing from his storied career on Monday night, winning the men's moguls gold medal at Pyeongchang 2018 and solidifying his case as the greatest freestyle skier of all time.
Matt Graham has won Australia's first medal at the Winter Olympics, taking silver in the men's moguls at Phoenix Snow Park.
Kingsbury, the 25-year-old from the mountains north of Montreal, scored a massive 86.63 in his final run.
Canadian Marc-Antoine Gagnon finished off the podium in fourth.
Second off was Norway's Vinjar Slatten, but he lost control early as he failed to stick the landing on his first jump. He somehow stayed on two skis, but a score of 33.61 meant a top-three finish was unlikely.
However, a score of 86.63 ensured the six-time World Cup victor stormed to first place ahead of Australia's Matt Graham, who beat Japan's Daichi Hara to second.
Hara was under pressure and needed a ideal run. It is Kingsbury's second ever medal at the Winter Olympics after picking up silver at the 2014 games in Sochi.
- Discovery Communications (NASDAQ:DISCA) Downgraded by ValuEngine to "Hold"
- Epizyme (EPZM) Upgraded by BidaskClub to Hold
- Boston police apologize for honoring white man in Black History Month tweet
- Marmite maker Unilever threatens to pull ads from Facebook and Google
- Diehard Bargain Hunter: Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc. (FOXA), Gulfport Energy Corporation (GPOR)
- Comcast considers reviving pursuit of Fox assets
- Rippon olive branch to Pence over Olympic gay controversy
- Kim Kardashian shares her thoughts on Scott Disick and Sofia Richie's relationship
- Winter Olympics 2018 medal count: Norway leads all countries with eight
- Associated Banc Corp Sells 26878 Shares of EOG Resources Inc (EOG)