"He's an authentic legend of this club", City manager Pep Guardiola said of the striker who clinched City's Premier League title in 2012 with nearly the last kick of the season.
"It is fantastic all that he is achieving, (I'm) so proud and happy he is in our side".
"I look forward to these games".
Spurs now go to Juventus on Tuesday in their Champions League last 16 first leg, while Arsenal are in Sweden to face Ostersund in their Europa League round of 32 first-leg clash on Thursday evening.
"We need to take the initiative a bit more, to attack more and keep the ball because we didn't do that today".
After leading Spurs to seven points from three games against their nearest rivals, however, there can be no doubt that Kane is among the very best all-round strikers.
Kane's strike was his 23rd in the Premier League this term. Spurs could have been made to pay for their profligacy as Arsenal substitute Alexandre Lacazatte missed a glorious chance to level a minute from time.
The England global scored his 101 for the club, helping Mauricio Pochettino's side to climb into the top four of the Premier League and pull seven points clear of the Gunners.
'Man United decided that once they were in the semi-final but we are far from the semi-final and I think we have to fight to have a chance to come back.
Post-match, Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger admitted the loss to Spurs will cost his side in their quest for the top four. "If you mention most players I'd say yeah, they're going to want to go and win things and their agent is probably going to move them on, but I don't think Harry is one of those players".
"They are having a charge now after slipping out of the top four briefly and have taken seven points from games against Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal, which is a pretty good return". There was more at stake than just the derby. We won - if we lose, maybe I accept the question, because I was wrong in my selection.
- Cleveland Cavaliers vs Boston Celtics
- Winter Weather Advisory Extended to Nine Sunday Morning
- Government shuts down for 2nd time in 3 weeks
- Stoneridge Investment Partners LLC Raises Holdings in Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ)
- Sabres' Eichel out indefinitely with sprained right ankle
- President Donald Trump Frets For "Shattered Lives" Of Accused Abusers
- NY attorney general files suit against Weinstein Co
- Senate And House Vote To End Government Shutdown
- Stratos Wealth Partners LTD. Boosts Position in Cisco Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CSCO)
- NGL Energy Partners (NGL) Lowered to "Sell" at ValuEngine