Spanish sports newspaper AS linked Premier League clubs Manchester City, Arsenal and Liverpool with a move for the former Malaga man, claiming Zidane had made a decision to cut his losses on a player whose exit could clear the way for Chelsea star Eden Hazard to move to the Santiago Bernabeu.
Real are thought to be his preferred destination, as he stalls over signing a new deal at Stamford Bridge.
That has lead to interest from Liverpool and Manchester City who are looking to make him the focal point of their attack.
But French boss Zidane has insisted the former Malaga man is going nowhere.
When pressed on the issue, the 45-year-old declared he wanted Isco at Madrid for the rest of his life.
"It's good you ask me about that".
He said: "You were all asking before why I did not want to sign players in January".
"But I don't want to stop, I want to keep working and trying hard on the pitch and afterwards, yes, I love it when people like him compliment me". While Ronaldo has been brilliant in the Champions League and is one of the leading goalscorers, the Portuguese has struggled for goals in the La Liga. He is a very good footballer, he has shown that, and can always show that, so [the report] is a lie.
'I want him (Isco) to spend his entire career here and that won't change, ' he explained in his press conference.
Hazard has recently been linked with a move to the Bernabeu as a potential replacement for Spanish playmaker Isco, who could be set to leave the Spanish giants in the summer. "Hopefully we won't hear any more of this".
In the meantime, however, there are updates on Conte himself, two Real Madrid players and Swansea's Tammy Abraham.
The Frenchman has come under criticism at the Santiago Bernabeu this season, after dropping 19 points behind LaLiga leaders FC Barcelona and being dumped out of the Copa del Rey by CD Leganes.
- Clark starts Canada's bid for fifth-straight Olympic gold
- Sears Holdings Corp (NASDAQ:SHLD) Stock Sentiment Worsens
- These Olympic Athletes Are Using Tinder At The Winter Olympics
- Chloe Kim qualifies for women's halfpipe final while Tweeting in between runs
- Srinagar: Militants' attempt to attack CRPF camp foiled, encounter under way
- Parties oppose unveiling J Jayalalithaa's portrait, DMK to boycott event
- Jones lauds Brown as the 'Shilton of fullbacks'
- Pfizer (PFE) Given a $40.00 Price Target at Jefferies Group
- Seoul seeks communication, lower military tension ahead of possible N.Korea summit
- Thank immigration for the rocket launch