Indonesian consul for consular affairs Neni Kurniati says the 26-year-old domestic helper, who died yesterday, had been working with the same employer since December 2014.
He said before Tenaganita volunteers arrive, the employer bundled Adelina into her vehicle and drove out of the house.
Kurniati said they are in the midst of tracing her family members based on the address stated in her passport.
The victim who went by the name of Adelina was seated outside of her employer's house, and she would only nod her head when questions were posed to her, especially over whether she was in pain or, on which area she was abused. A black Rottweiler, tied on a leash beside her, barked at the rescuers.
Osrinikita said they had informed Adelina's family the bad news.
Adelina is believed to be a resident of East Nusa Tenggara.
"We hope that with the help of the local authorities, the matter can be resolved", she said when contacted.
However, as to when they would be able to send Adelina's body back would depend on when the post-mortem could be completed.
"We have to refer to the Immigration Department on the issue of whether she had a valid work permit here", she said. Iqbal said she had entered Malaysia legally at one point, but may have gone to the neighboring country a second time through other means.
Lisao was rescued from her employer's house on Saturday with bruises on her face and wounds on her hands and legs.
When the employer refused to cooperate with Sim's aides, his office lodged a police report on the case.
She was admitted to Bukit Mertajam Hospital but died yesterday.
Meanwhile, Seberang Prai Tengah district police chief Assistant Commissioner Nik Ros Azhan Nik Abdul Hamid confirmed that police have arrested the mother of the siblings to assist in police probe.
The case, which was initially investigated under Section 324 of the Penal Code for voluntarily causing hurt, will not be investigated under Section 302 of the Penal Code for murder.
- Llorente 'would love' Juventus return as he prepares for reunion with Spurs
- How To Revert The Snapchat App Back To The Pre-Redesign Version
- Hazard responds to Madrid speculation
- Shah Rukh Khan goes underwater to thank his twitter fans
- Gigi Hadid slams body shamers who call her too skinny
- Antonio Conte: Chelsea players have gotten used to rumours of my departure
- Liberia's Sirleaf Awarded Mo Ibrahim African Leadership Prize
- Don't mention the score: North Korean media silent on 8-0 loss
- SpaceX Successfully Launches Falcon Heavy Rocket
- 3 tourists have died in a helicopter crash in the Grand Canyon