The Fuller House star is kicking off his marriage at the happiest place on Earth!
The photo shows the actress wearing Minnie ears giving a kiss to her hubby, who is wearing Mickey ears with the word "Groom" on them.
Unfortunately for pregnant McHugh, she didn't get to experience numerous park's awesome rides, but there's a good chance the two went on a scouting mission for the elusive VIP lounge, Club 33, which will soon be opening in Disney World. News, the couple tied the knot in front of about 50 guests in an afternoon ceremony at Studio City's Little Brown Church in Los Angeles at 2 p.m., and then had a reception at the actor's home in Beverly Hills, California. "I really appreciate it a lot". "I asked.she said yes!.And we lived happily ever after", he captioned the photo. I've told her, 'However you want to do it...' Whatever she wants! "We're both still alive so it's great!"
And it looks like Stamos' co-stars couldn't be happier for him.
The cute pair have been dating since early 2016, and got engaged at Disneyland in late October 2017, where the Scream Queens star put together a montage of romantic Disney movie moments before popping the question. Pictured: Stamos and McHugh attend the 24th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at The Shrine Auditorium on January 21, 2018 in Los Angeles.
- 49ers linebacker Reuben Foster arrested on suspected domestic violence charges
- Two Koreas hold top-level talks in Olympic rapprochement
- Roscosmos postpones launch of Soyuz rocket due to automatic engine shutdown
- Sears Holdings Corp (NASDAQ:SHLD) Stock Price While Sentiment Dive
- Shares in Comcast Co. (CMCSA) Purchased by Aurora Investment Counsel
- Kim Jong Un Invites South Korea's President To North Korea
- Tonga declares state of emergency to face looming wrath of Cyclone Gita
- The Lumbard & Kellner LLC Acquires 85 Shares of Time Warner Inc. (TWX)
- JB Hi-Fi Must Be Still Selling A Lot Of Games And Consoles
- Inconsistency once again hampers Shane Lowry at Pebble Beach