The Fuller House star is kicking off his marriage at the happiest place on Earth!
The photo shows the actress wearing Minnie ears giving a kiss to her hubby, who is wearing Mickey ears with the word "Groom" on them.
Unfortunately for pregnant McHugh, she didn't get to experience numerous park's awesome rides, but there's a good chance the two went on a scouting mission for the elusive VIP lounge, Club 33, which will soon be opening in Disney World. News, the couple tied the knot in front of about 50 guests in an afternoon ceremony at Studio City's Little Brown Church in Los Angeles at 2 p.m., and then had a reception at the actor's home in Beverly Hills, California. "I really appreciate it a lot". "I asked.she said yes!.And we lived happily ever after", he captioned the photo. I've told her, 'However you want to do it...' Whatever she wants! "We're both still alive so it's great!"
And it looks like Stamos' co-stars couldn't be happier for him.
The cute pair have been dating since early 2016, and got engaged at Disneyland in late October 2017, where the Scream Queens star put together a montage of romantic Disney movie moments before popping the question. Pictured: Stamos and McHugh attend the 24th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at The Shrine Auditorium on January 21, 2018 in Los Angeles.
- Two Koreas hold top-level talks in Olympic rapprochement
- North Korea judged victor of diplomatic gold at Olympics
- Shares in Comcast Co. (CMCSA) Purchased by Aurora Investment Counsel
- Roscosmos postpones launch of Soyuz rocket due to automatic engine shutdown
- Results: Women's hockey - Team USA vs. Finland
- Pence did not stand for Korean delegation at Olympics opening ceremonies
- Under Analyst's Radar: Spirit Realty Capital Inc (SRC)
- The Lumbard & Kellner LLC Acquires 85 Shares of Time Warner Inc. (TWX)
- Indian-American conducts first White House briefing
- Narendra Modi arrives in Palestine, to hold talks with Mahmoud Abbas