The rebuff was brutally blunt. "(If I haven't already)", she continued. "You are not my friend" and urged Parker to "stop exploiting our tragedy".
Though Parker said previous year that, she told "Entertainment Tonight" on Friday that there's actually been that the movie is canceled.
Kim Cattrall doesn't want to receive any more condolences from former "Sex and the City" co-star Sarah Jessica Parker after the death of a family member, and she let the world know in an Instagram post on Saturday. Cattrall responded to that story by insisting that she never agreed to do the film, that Parker should've been "nicer" to her, and that she and her co-stars had "never been friends". She later became close to the fourth star, Kristin Davis.
Cattrall's made it clear in another Instagram post that her beef is singularly with Sarah Jessica Parker, and noone else in the Sex And The City cast, as she thanked Cynthia Nixon on Instagram for getting in touch.
Parker earlier in the week commented on that her brother, 55-year-old Chris Cattrall, had been found dead in Canada.
In the caption, Cattrall said Parker's "continual reaching out" was "a painful reminder of how cruel you really were then and now".
- Women's hockey: Johnston, Daoust each score pair as Canada dominates OAR
- NY attorney general files suit against Weinstein Co
- Trump Signs 2-Year Spending Pact
- Sabres' Eichel out indefinitely with sprained right ankle
- Watch the awesome North Korean cheerleaders at work
- Senate And House Vote To End Government Shutdown
- Omarosa Returns to Celebrity Big Brother Following Asthma Attack
- 'Fifty Shades Freed' commands $38.8 million to top box offices
- President Donald Trump Frets For "Shattered Lives" Of Accused Abusers
- Winter Olympics: Korean athletes under unified flag at opening march