Dybala has scored 17 goals in all competitions this season, though he is yet to net in the Champions League. The same goes for Juve: "if they get past us, they can triumph in this tournament", Llorente who made 66 appearances for Juventus from 2013 to 2015 added.
"It'll be a wonderful sensation". I experienced unforgettable moments, won five titles, reached a Champions League Final, ' he told Tuttosport.
'Juve is a hard place to leave. I left the Vinovo training ground crying.
"It's also true what David Trezeguet said, it's only when you leave Juventus that you realise what you had".
"It's a special club because, despite being an enormous club, it's like a family inside".
Llorente departed Turin in 2015, but many of his former teammates are still playing for the club, and he expects facing them will be hard. "It'll be tough and I expect two rugged games, but we believe", he continued. "Harry is also super professional, much like Chiellini", he opined.
The Belgian global just missed over three months of action through injury and made his return last week against League Two side Newport County, meaning being thrown in against Juve would be a huge gamble from Mauricio Pochettino - even if it does somehow impact Tottenham's hopes of keeping the defender.
"The Champions League is a odd tournament, as anything could happen". "We spoke lately for his 40 birthday".
Gazzetta dello Sport have set about finding Mauricio Pochettino's Italian roots and as part of a brief interview with the Tottenham manager in their Sunday edition, the newspaper explains they've done some digging and presented the Argentine with their findings.
Tottenham are, unequivocally, blessed with one of the most talented, well-rounded starting lineups in the world. "I'm cheering on my old teammates".
- Peter Rabbit movie faces allergy backlash
- Pence's Olympic trip a 'missed opportunity' for North Korea diplomacy, source says
- Jones lauds Brown as the 'Shilton of fullbacks'
- Plateau Utd whitewash Edin Sports — CAF Champions League
- International Space Station could be privatised under Trump administration plans
- America reacts to Mirai Nagasu's historic triple axel
- Planning Ministry says Iraq's reconstruction will cost $88.2 billion
- Rumor: Pokemon Switch Localization Will Start This Year
- PM Modi to visit Shiva Temple in Muscat
- Ireland 'play much better rugby' than England, claims Italy captain Sergio Parisse