While many questions have been raised over Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's discipline in recent weeks, the new Arsenal forward's former teammate Christian Pulisic has heaped praise upon the Gunners' record signing, in an interview with ESPN.
'A lot, he was very hard. Arsene Wenger's belief in Lacazette has gone.
"I don't want to blame anyone..."
"I think it could only be in a dream that we could join another club other than Dortmund but I am very happy for that".
"I will be pleased to achieve more than I have done in Manchester, of course. I just have to enjoy myself, do my best and at the end I will see where I can reach".
Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says he remains hopeful that playmaker Santi Cazorla will still return to the field of play after being marred by injuries since October 2016. "I wish. Santi was an exceptional football player".
"You have to play to win titles and leave your name in the history of football".
The Armenian begun the 2017/18 campaign as one of Man United's best attacking players, claiming five assists in his first three games, but his form rapidly dwindled as time went on.
Commentator and insider Nobel Arustamyan in the new issue of the Secret Materials program on his YouTube channel has revealed that at least two clubs from the Russian Premier League were interested in Armenian midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan, who moved from Manchester United to Arsenal, this winter.
- Pence did not stand for Korean delegation at Olympics opening ceremonies
- Keybank National Association Raised Its Sherwin Williams Co (SHW) Holding
- Fox Run Management LLC Buys New Position in ONEOK, Inc. (OKE)
- Carmelo Anthony's night cut short due to sprained right ankle
- London City Airport closed after WWII bomb found nearby
- PM Modi addresses Indian community in Dubai
- Whiting Petroleum (WLL) Receives Daily Media Sentiment Score of 0.26
- India wins piece of Abu Dhabi Oil
- Boston Partners Sells 15863 Shares of FMC Corp (FMC)
- Recruiters back extension of ban on OFW deployment to Kuwait