Kuwait International Conference for the Reconstruction of Iraq (KICRI) represents an opportunity to sustain humanitarian action in Iraq, Barzani Charity Foundation representative Awat Mustafa said Sunday. They include the European Union, Iraq, Kuwait, the United Nations and the World Bank.
APEX, N.C., February 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ TigerSwan, a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business headquartered in Apex, North Carolina, is sending representatives to Kuwait next week to participate in the Kuwait International Conference for Reconstruction of Iraq.
Iraq also plans oil storage facilities in the provinces Basra, Mosul, and Saladin.
Rebuilding homes, hospitals, schools, roads, businesses and telecommunications is key to providing jobs for the young, ending the displacement of hundreds of thousands of people and putting an end to several decades of political and sectarian violence.
Authorities from global organizations and foreign nations crowded into conferences in Kuwait City on Monday.
Baghdad is determined to clamp down on "bureaucratic routine and corruption that in some cases are delaying investments", he said, responding to complaints by Kuwait companies about the difficulties of doing business in Iraq.
Iraq is the 10th most corrupt country in the world, according to Transparency International.
Attending the conference for TigerSwan are Wesley Fricks, Vice President for Government Affairs and Communications; Lt. Col. Kelly Cole (Ret.), Director of Security and Stability Operations; and Alaa Mansour, Operations Director for Iraq."We are honored to be invited to participate in this conference", Fricks stated, "and we look forward to learning more about and supporting the reconstruction of Iraq".
Opec's second-largest oil producer behind Saudi Arabia - will be looking to attract investment mostly in the downstream, planning the construction of new refineries with different capacities, including one at the Al Faw Port with a 300,000-bpd (barrels per day) capacity.
- Olympic organizers confirm cyber attack
- Mathieu Gallet, et après ?
- North Korean ski coach says it's 'honor' to compete in Winter Olympics
- Vistara, Air India flights narrowly avoid deadly mid-air collision
- Sears Holdings Corp (NASDAQ:SHLD) Stock Sentiment Worsens
- International Space Station could be privatised under Trump administration plans
- Clark starts Canada's bid for fifth-straight Olympic gold
- Seoul seeks communication, lower military tension ahead of possible N.Korea summit
- Thank immigration for the rocket launch
- Pfizer (PFE) Given a $40.00 Price Target at Jefferies Group