Dani Carvajal says there is no way to stop Paris St Germain's Brazilian forward Neymar and Real Madrid have to hope he is off his game when the teams meet in the Champions League last 16 on Wednesday.
The small civil war between players and fans continued, as before the game started the singing section of the Santiago Bernabeu went on strike.
Ronaldo scored his first hattrick and played all 90 minutes, as Zidane removed Asensio and Vazquez instead.
With the pair ably backed by a sensational supporting cast, including Leroy Sane, David Silva, Raheem Sterling and Gabriel Jesus, City has scored 20 more goals than the next-best attacking side, Liverpool, and amassed 16 points more than city rival United, in second place.
"We built up our confidence further".
While Madrid boosted confidence levels after recent poor form with a commanding performance, Karim Benzema failed again to get on the scoresheet, the striker hitting the post with an early effort.
"We all know that he always wants to score goals and create chances. Everyone can give a little more and on Wednesday we will give everything on the field".
"Let's leave the whistles aside". It was the full first half in this way, intense, determined, motivated.
Champion-elect Manchester City looked strangely out of sorts during the first 45 minutes of its Premier League clash with Leicester City.
"We wanted to hold until the 20th minute without conceding any goals, but it could not be. We can try and do absolutely everything", Guardiola told the BBC.
- Petit thinks Lacazette's Arsenal career is as good as over
- Conte praises ´fantastic´ Luis Enrique
- Taiwan natural disaster toll rises to 14 dead
- Ole Miss women at home against Alabama today
- Mirai Nagasu was so pumped after nailing triple axel
- Ritchie's lone strike gives Newcastle shock victory over United
- Barnaby Joyce 'resisted' removing girlfriend Vikki Campion from office
- Keybank National Association Raised Its Sherwin Williams Co (SHW) Holding
- Diversified Trust Co Has $452000 Stake in Valero Energy Partners LP (VLP)
- Short Interest in Teekay Offshore Partners LP (NYSE:TOO) Declines By 33.7%