The sale of Isco would be a step that would open the way for Real to sign Eden Hazard, who has been repeatedly linked with the club in recent years, all the more so given that Zidane is a known admirer of the Chelsea attacker - having recommended him to Los Merengues in 2010.
Real are thought to be his preferred destination, as he stalls over signing a new deal at Stamford Bridge.
But French boss Zidane has insisted the former Malaga man is going nowhere. "I am happy you asked me so I can answer this". 'I said I've always believed in my team and I will do until the very end. "But I do not want to stop, I want to continue working and striving on the field and then yes, I love it when people like him speak well of me".
"Isco is a very good player".
"I want Isco [in my team] and I want him to spend his whole life here".
Chelsea and Manchester United's main targets want to leave Real Madrid next summer if Zinedine Zidane hasn't been sacked. "Hopefully we won't hear any more of this". But with Gareth Bale and Karim Benzema back from injuries, the 25-year old has not started the last three La Liga fixtures for the club, leading to rumours that the Spaniard might be on the move from the club in the upcoming summer transfer window.
Particularly if they are knocked out of the Champions League by Paris Saint-Germain, speculation over ins and outs at Real Madrid will be rife from here to the end of the season.
However, Real have crumbled this season, crashing out of the Copa del Rey and enduring a miserable domestic campaign.
The reigning Spanish and European champions are no longer in the running to defend their title in La Liga, in which they have won just two of their last six games and sit 19 points behind leaders Barcelona, albeit with a game in hand.
- Whiting Petroleum (WLL) Receives Daily Media Sentiment Score of 0.26
- Petit thinks Lacazette's Arsenal career is as good as over
- Carmelo Anthony's night cut short due to sprained right ankle
- Banks inquiry wants more misconduct info
- Fed gets tough with Wells Fargo
- Most Shocking Stock Movements: Nordstrom, Inc. (JWN), Robert Half International Inc. (RHI)
- HDFC Bank (HDB) Receiving Favorable News Coverage, Report Shows
- Lucas Pouille tops Richard Gasquet for fifth ATP title — ATP Montpellier
- Mick Mulvaney: Trump 'absolutely not' considering replacing John Kelly
- PSG must be wary - Zidane hails Ronaldo after hat-trick