Sonakshi, who marked her debut opposite Salman Khan in Dabangg, had been teasing her fans since morning asking them to guess, who'll she be measuring in her next film. The song titled 'Nain Phisal Gaye' is composed by Sajid-Wajid and penned by Kausar Munir. This is going to be like a teaser for their fans, who can not wait to see them romance each other for the third time in Dabangg 3.
Salman Khan and Sonakshi Sinha graced the silver screen together in two franchise of "Dabangg" and the duo is all set to appear together for the third installment of the film. An unexpected trip to New York City sets them off on a comic adventure that changes their lives forever. Sonakshi points out that while filming for the song with Salman was a smooth ride, since it was an indoor sequence, another song, "Pant Mein Gun" shot during a live award show was complete chaos. "It was nostalgic in many ways, the romantic, melodious song has been filmed beautifully". The actress shared an image of the song "Nain Phisal Gaye" from her upcoming film Welcome To New York.
Sonakshi will soon begin shooting for Dabangg 3 with Salman, and is looking forward to another collaboration with the 52-year-old actor. Shooting was a delight because Salman and Sonakshi have such great on-screen chemistry.
Produced by Pooja Films and Wiz Films and Directed by Chakri Toleti, Welcome To New York releases worldwide on February 23rd, 2018. "No one knew what we were doing and even the fans on the red carpet were thoroughly confused".
Before we add to anymore of confusion, the film does star Diljit Dosanjh as the leading man. The video closes with Dosanjh snapping Sonakshi back to reality. And it seems she had the most fun with him.
- Survival Of The Fittest: 'My dad's an actor!' Dani Mas Dyer
- French rugby players grilled by Scottish police after 'Edinburgh brawl'
- Man masturbates in DTC bus, next to DU student, FIR lodged
- Republican candidate suspended from Twitter after posting racist Meghan Markle photo
- Seoul seeks communication, lower military tension ahead of possible North Korea summit
- Winter Olympics 2018 medal count: Norway leads all countries with eight
- Trump budget plan already outdated after budget deal
- Greece slams Turkey for violating sovereign rights of Cyprus
- Kane Williamson doubtful for Wellington T20I tie against England
- Discovery Communications (NASDAQ:DISCA) Downgraded by ValuEngine to "Hold"