As ITV2′s new reality series 'Survival Of The Fittest' kicked off on Sunday (11 February) night, there was only one thing everyone was talking about - 'Love Island'.
The first episode of "SOTF" ended in disaster for Danny Dyer's daughter, Dani, who was forced to quit after just a day in The Lodge, having dislocated her shoulder during a challenge.
Dani injured her arm at the start of the obstacle course, with the challenge stopped so the brunette could be seen by show medics.
Blonde beauty Lottie, who hails from Camarthen, Wales, teases her flirtatious side could lead to the men's downfall in the steamy gender war show.
The reality series is set in South Africa and there are twelve contestants in total, six women and six men.
As the show is created to be high-intensity boys against girls, there's bound to be mishaps as the contestants compete to win the £40,000 cash prize at the end, but apparently the first task was so intense that one of the contestants has reportedly already been injured after taking part.
"I will just be sitting around and not be able to compete and I'm not meant to move (my arm) for a week so it wouldn't be fair and there is just no point". After medics rushed to see her, Dani made a decision to leave "Survival of the Fittest" for good. "I'll just be an extra spare part if I carry on like this".
The Wales native said she's "most excited about challenging myself mentally and physically, doing something out of the ordinary that I never thought I could do". I've been dieting. I did Tough Mudder a year ago and I didn't even hurt myself then. It is what it is I suppose. "I hope this isn't the last you've seen of me".
Dani fell while competing against Callum Pardoe in the Stop The Clock challenge, which sees the players take on an obstacle course, followed by an individual mental challenge.
While another contestant, Jenny retorted about Dani: "Oh my God what a trooper".
- Indonesian maid dies after alleged abuse from local employers
- Anushka Sharma's 'Pari' trailer out this week
- Barclays Bank added to Serious Fraud Office charge sheet over Qatar loan
- Llorente 'would love' Juventus return as he prepares for reunion with Spurs
- Liberia's Sirleaf Awarded Mo Ibrahim African Leadership Prize
- Manchester United Shocked in 1-0 Upset by Matt Ritchie, Newcastle United
- Gigi Hadid slams body shamers who call her too skinny
- 2 dead, police officer shot and 2 gunmen barricaded in Detroit homes
- Plateau Utd whitewash Edin Sports — CAF Champions League
- Guardiola hits back at United legend over substitutes