As ITV2′s new reality series 'Survival Of The Fittest' kicked off on Sunday (11 February) night, there was only one thing everyone was talking about - 'Love Island'.
The first episode of "SOTF" ended in disaster for Danny Dyer's daughter, Dani, who was forced to quit after just a day in The Lodge, having dislocated her shoulder during a challenge.
Dani injured her arm at the start of the obstacle course, with the challenge stopped so the brunette could be seen by show medics.
Blonde beauty Lottie, who hails from Camarthen, Wales, teases her flirtatious side could lead to the men's downfall in the steamy gender war show.
The reality series is set in South Africa and there are twelve contestants in total, six women and six men.
As the show is created to be high-intensity boys against girls, there's bound to be mishaps as the contestants compete to win the £40,000 cash prize at the end, but apparently the first task was so intense that one of the contestants has reportedly already been injured after taking part.
"I will just be sitting around and not be able to compete and I'm not meant to move (my arm) for a week so it wouldn't be fair and there is just no point". After medics rushed to see her, Dani made a decision to leave "Survival of the Fittest" for good. "I'll just be an extra spare part if I carry on like this".
The Wales native said she's "most excited about challenging myself mentally and physically, doing something out of the ordinary that I never thought I could do". I've been dieting. I did Tough Mudder a year ago and I didn't even hurt myself then. It is what it is I suppose. "I hope this isn't the last you've seen of me".
Dani fell while competing against Callum Pardoe in the Stop The Clock challenge, which sees the players take on an obstacle course, followed by an individual mental challenge.
While another contestant, Jenny retorted about Dani: "Oh my God what a trooper".
- Snow blankets Chicago as winter storm sweeps US Midwest
- Plateau Utd whitewash Edin Sports — CAF Champions League
- PM Modi to visit Shiva Temple in Muscat
- Liberia's Sirleaf Awarded Mo Ibrahim African Leadership Prize
- Peter Rabbit movie faces allergy backlash
- Rumor: Pokemon Switch Localization Will Start This Year
- Pence's Olympic trip a 'missed opportunity' for North Korea diplomacy, source says
- North Korean leader's sister ends Olympic visit, leaving South to mull offer
- Ireland 'play much better rugby' than England, claims Italy captain Sergio Parisse
- Winter Olympics was hit by cyber-attack, officials confirm