As many as 57,192 candidates appeared for the Group IV competitive examination conducted by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission in Coimbatore district on Sunday.
According to news reports, it is said that the TNPSC will release the answer keys for the group 4 examination on or before Tuesday.
Candidate has to click on the result link. The Commission has conducted the written exam on February 11. Candidates will be able to access it by visiting the commission's official website - tnpsc.gov.in this week.
Every year it conducts various examinations for the recruitment of eligible candidates in different departments. Almost 3.16 lakh (16%) of the total 20.69 lakh registered candidates absented themselves from the exam held at 6,962 centres across the state to fill village administrative offices (VAOs), typewriting assistants and other posts in various state government departments.
"Of the registered candidates 84.71 per cent candidates appeared for the exam", said R.Sudhan, Controller of Examinations, TNPSC. The paper is for 300 marks and the qualifying marks is 90. Meanwhile, actor-turned-politician Vijayakanth got trolled on Twitter for "misleading" candidates. Type 2 of TNPSC Group 4 consisted or General Studies (75 items) +Aptitude Test (25 items) and General Tamil ( total 100 items).
Candidate then will find a link of answer key.
We will update official key here as soon as after release.
- Kim Kardashian shares her thoughts on Scott Disick and Sofia Richie's relationship
- SC stops proceedings against Major Aditya in Shopian firing case
- International Olympic Committee president Thomas Bach to visit North Korea after Winter Olympics
- Marmite maker Unilever threatens to pull ads from Facebook and Google
- Pence: 'No daylight' between USA , allies on North Korea
- Comcast considers reviving pursuit of Fox assets
- Mile Jedinak praised for 'immense' performance for Aston Villa
- Seoul seeks communication, lower military tension ahead of possible North Korea summit
- French rugby players grilled by Scottish police after 'Edinburgh brawl'
- Survival Of The Fittest: 'My dad's an actor!' Dani Mas Dyer