Last week in Mobile world was full of new smartphone announcements, at least in India. Flipkart released a teaser video... Now Flipkart has accidentally confirmed that it is indeed the much awaited Redmi Note 5. The company is also calling it the "all-rounder" in the teaser and the Redmi Note 4 in 2017 too was referred with the same name during the build-up to the launch. The render that has been leaked shows that the upcoming Xiaomi Redmi device will feature an elongated display that is expected to come with an aspect ratio of 18:9. Looking at the image one can see the slimmer upper and lower bezels compared to predecessor models.
Running Android 6.0 Marshmallow with MIUI 8 on top, the device comes equipped with a 13MP rear camera with dual-LED flash, f/2.2 aperture and PDAF along with a 5MP front-facing camera. This means we can't guarantee you the authenticity of this leak. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 could be fueled by a mid-range Snapdragon processor and highlight a 5.7-inch Full HD+ display with a 1080 x 2160p resolution. There will be 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB/ 64 GB of storage variants. After informing about the imminent launch date which is slated for February 14, the latest report indicates that the upcoming Xiaomi device will come with a dual rear camera module alongside other improvised features. It will be backed up by a 4,100mAh battery along with Quick Charge 4.0 support. Stay tuned for all the latest news on Xiaomi products.
- North Korean ski coach says it's 'honor' to compete in Winter Olympics
- Kim Yo Jong Fascinates, And Puzzles, In South Korea
- Vistara, Air India flights narrowly avoid deadly mid-air collision
- Boy suffers life-threatening injuries when ambulance struck by alleged drunk driver
- Seoul seeks communication, lower military tension ahead of possible N.Korea summit
- N.Korea extends invitation to South
- Instagram new feature to ALERT users when someone takes screenshot
- Surveillance footage captures moment Russian plane crashed, killing 71
- Indian Padman banned in Pakistan!
- Lucas Pouille tops Richard Gasquet for fifth ATP title — ATP Montpellier