Toss: Mahmudullah, the Bangladesh captain, won the toss and made a decision to bowl in the second and final Twenty20 International against Sri Lanka at the Sylhet International Cricket Stadium in Sylhet on Sunday (February 18).
BAN vs SL T20 Live: Sri Lanka meets Bangladesh in today's second T20 cricket match at Sylhet.
Some poor bowling from the hosts had them end up on the losing side.
Sri Lanka Cricket (SLC) is believed to be hampered with a busy calendar with the Indian Premier League (IPL) consuming nearly two months and most T20 leagues in the southern hemisphere being held in December-January.
Join us for the toss and teams in a bit.
Batsmen displayed great aggression on Thursday which helped Sri Lanka reach home with 20 balls to spare.
Despite a disappointing start to the series in Bangladesh, Sri Lanka fought back brilliantly to win the ODI tri-series also involving Zimbabwe, then the two-match Test series 1-0.
But Shanaka and Perera, who was unbeaten on 39 off just 18 balls, ensured no further hiccup in the Sri Lankan innings.
After an indifferent 2017, Sri Lanka were desperate for a change of fortune.
Nazmul later picked the wicket of Upul Tharanga, for four, before fellow debutant Afif Hossain removed Mendis with his off spin.
- We can proudly say there are no militant camps in Pakistan: COAS
- Four West Brom players apologise for 'curfew breach'
- Matthew Southgate, Paul Waring share Oman Open lead
- Sessions Orders Review Of FBI, DOJ Procedures After Florida School Shooting
- Sm Energy Co Has Bullish Trade, Causeway Capital Management Llc Bought Stake!
- US Olympic Men's Ice Hockey Preview and Prediction: USA vs. Russian Federation
- Pyeongchang 2018: Austria's Marcel Hirscher wins second gold with giant slalom triumph
- Iran's Zarif says Israel's "myth of invincibility" has crumbled
- Chipotle Mexican Grill's (NYSE:CMG) Sell Rating Reiterated at Citigroup
- Olympic Men's Giant Slalom: By the Numbers