Since joining the Jumpman, Drake has put his OVO branding on several Air Jordan classics. Five years later, rumors have started circulating during All-Star Weekend that Drake could potentially be leaving Jordan Brand for adidas. There, he would join the likes of other celeb hip-hop endorsers like Kanye West and Pharrell Williams, both of whom have enjoyed design freedom greater than that usually offered in these types of deals.
There has yet to be a decision officially made or announced, so in the meantime what do you guys think of the news. And another rapper may be ready to diss Jordan Brand and switch teams to the Three Stripes.
We'll be sure to update this story once more news develops. "More to come...", he tweeted this afternoon (Feb. 22).
A Jordan spokesperson declined to comment on the status of the brand's relationship with Drake.
According to a Nice Kicks report released today, rap megastar Drake is close to signing a deal with Adidas.
- Arizona's Trier suspended for trace amount of PED
- Charles Schwab Corp (SCHW) Stake Decreased by Meridian Management Co
- Trump after Florida shooting: Arm teachers
- Norwegian Cruise Line (NASDAQ:NCLH) Receiving Somewhat Positive Media Coverage, Report Shows
- Over 6 lakh students to appear for Matric exam tomorrow
- California Sen. Tony Mendoza resigns amid sexual harassment allegations
- Luis Suarez Believes Barcelona Will Beat Chelsea At Camp Nou
- Grand jury indicts Gov. Greitens on felony invasion of privacy charges
- N accepted SC verdict, but masses will respond in 2018 elections: PM
- Tiger Woods high up Honda Classic leaderboard early in first round