Veteran actor Amitabh Bachchan took ill while shooting for his upcoming movie "Thugs of Hindostan", trade sources said on Tuesday. The film is said to be an adaptation Thugs of Hindostan is an adaptation of the 1839 novel Confessions of a Thug which explores the life of a gang that made life hell for the British in India. The movie shooting was started in a year ago November and it is going on in a brisk pace.
Thugs of Hindostan, which also stars Aamir Khan, Fatima Sana Shaikh and Katrina Kaif, will release during Diwali 2018. There were reports of bringing him back to Mumbai, but he's stable and as of now, he will stay in Jodhpur.
Amitabh Bachchan is now 75 years old. Amitabh has tweeted that his health condition will be recovered soon.
"I am getting my team of Doctors in tomorrow morning to fiddle around with my body and set me up again. When they say not, it is the right impetus to say and deliver that it has been successful and achieved", he wrote on the blog. Co-star Aamir Khan, is by his side at the Ajit Bhavan Hotel where a team of doctors is attending the actor.
This is the first time that Big B and Aamir Khan have joined forces for a project.
- Jesse Lingard sends Man United message to Marcus Rashford
- Barrick Gold Upgraded to Outperform by RBC
- Indian Wells: Roger Federer match suspended, Verdasco stuns Dimitrov
- Paris-Nice 2018: Stage 8 highlights
- Record number awaiting admission to hospitals today, 24 at LUH
- BBC Appeals to UN Over 'Collective Punishment' of Its Journalists by Iran
- PSG Bounce Back From Real Madrid Defeat, Thrash Metz
- USA 'fully' expects summit with N. Korea
- UGA women's basketball to face Mercer in NCAA tournament
- Pakistan to play three T20Is with West Indies in Karachi