This story sounds like a kind of thing cut from a movie for being too unrealistic: An Arizona woman was arrested Monday morning for a DUI on the way to her wedding. The alleged drunk driving incident, which involved a three-car collision, occurred at about 10:30 a.m. local time in Marana, Arizona, near the city of Tucson.
One person was sent to the hospital with minor injuries according to police reports.
It's unknown whether Young made it to her wedding. "One of our officers noticed a female driver wearing a wedding dress exhibiting signs of impairment, so after doing a DUI investigation, they took her to the station and took blood".
Scott used the occasion to issue a warning about staying off the road when impaired, "Till death do we part doesn't need any help", he said on Twitter.
Young was transported to a police substation where she was taken into custody then released back to her fiance after signing a criminal citation. The results of Young's blood test won't be available from the state crime lab for two weeks.
- Federer wins at Indian Wells, Djokovic crashes out
- Writing essay service how it is.
- 'Bookkeeper of Auschwitz' Dies Without Ever Serving Sentence
- Slovakian interior minister resigns after protests over journalist Jan Kuciak's murder
- Record amount of households switched energy supplier in February
- Nintendo Switch Version 5.0 Coming? iOS App Teases New Update
- Santa Barbara County issues mandatory evacuation order ahead of storm
- ZIOPHARM Oncology (NASDAQ:ZIOP) Earns Daily News Impact Score of 0.04
- ConocoPhillips (COP) Stake Increased by Heritage Investors Management Corp
- Taxes of all kinds big focus of Manitoba budget