And despite a generally poor season for the reigning Premier League champions, Cahill is full of confidence ahead of their trip to the Nou Camp.
13 years on and Chelsea are attempting to do the same, but they don't have Lampard, John Terry or Didier Drogba this time around.
It's unknown as to where the Italian's future lies but when speaking to Sky Sports, Gullit believes Conte needs to show his managerial strengths against the Catalans.
"If you want to be one of the best, you have to play well in the big games", said the Belgian, whose contract expires in 2020.
The root of Hazard's discontent is Conte's lack of faith in either club record signing Morata or Giroud, who was hastily recruited on the final day of the January transfer window as a more physical option. "But Chelsea are a strong team, with good players", he told Omnisport. He can do that job more naturally than Hazard, who without the responsibility of playing up front can get more involved in the game himself.
'What Fernando Torres did in 2012 shows what a recognised striker can give you against Barcelona.
"We could have played on for three hours, and I wouldn't touch a ball".
Chelsea would go on to win the competition that year; could Morata spark a similar triumph?
- Man Utd boss Mourinho blasts de Boer over Rashford remarks
- Matt Damon and Ben Affleck's production company to introduce inclusion riders
- Paul Pogba Named in Manchester United's Champions League Squad to Face Sevilla
- Jaguars Sign Andrew Norwell To 5-Year, $$66.5 Million Deal
- Netanyahu reaches deal with ultra-Orthodox allies to avert early elections
- All you need to know about the new 'Millennial Railcard'
- OECD upgrades global, Japan growth outlooks for 2018, 2019
- Sukma: Nine CRPF personnel martyred in naxal attack
- Jose Mourinho Tells Real Madrid To Forget Signing David De Gea
- SG Americas Securities LLC Raises Position in Sears Holdings Corp (NASDAQ:SHLD)