Square Enix says that a level planner isn't the only role it hopes to bolster, and that it will continue hiring and recruiting new talent to make FFVII: Remake the best it can be. The Level Planner's assigned duties are to establish a workflow for location creation, develop level designs for those locations, and implement those designs within Unreal Engine 4.
There is no fixed release date for the Final Fantasy VII remake, with Yosuke Matsuda indicating, in a recent financial results briefing, that Square Enix plans on releasing it "in the next three years or so".
Square Enix plans that the return of the RPG is a success and the fans are satisfied with the results.
While Final Fantasy VII Remake's programs for general functions and contents are being tested within the development team as required, the part about reproducing the original work in high-quality graphics is reaching a satisfactory standard, and we've come to the conclusion that in order to meet fan expectations we must increase its quality another step higher.
The studio did not give more details about the development of the title, but it is good news to know that they are seeking to surpass the results that the original Final Fantasy VII had a few decades ago.
We recently learned that Cloud, the protagonist of this installment, will retain his personality in this remake.
On Final Fantasy XII, Vayne is the eldest son of the supreme ruler of the Archadian Empire, which has invaded the nearby kingdom of Dalmasca as a first move before starting an all-out war with Rozaria.
- Dividend Yield & Upside For American Electric Power Company, Inc. (NYSE:AEP)
- Jaguars Sign Andrew Norwell To 5-Year, $$66.5 Million Deal
- Man Utd boss Mourinho blasts de Boer over Rashford remarks
- Paul Pogba Named in Manchester United's Champions League Squad to Face Sevilla
- Citizens Financial Group Inc (CFG) Holdings Raised by FDx Advisors Inc
- Matt Damon and Ben Affleck's production company to introduce inclusion riders
- Mourinho shrugs off criticism from 'worst manager' De Boer
- Jose Mourinho Tells Real Madrid To Forget Signing David De Gea
- People Aren't as Safe From Lead as Thought, Study Suggests
- What Does The Data Behind Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) Suggest?