Showcased for the first time at Auto Expo, the stylish X-Blade is priced attractively at Rs 78,500 (Ex-showroom, Delhi). The bike is available in a single trim option, while there are five colour choices - blue, silver, red, black and green. Honda has prepared X-Blade with keeping the youth in mind and that's why it has been made with an aggressive design. Honda says that it has designed this engine so that it offers a good low and mid-range performance. Talking about the competition, the new Honda X-Blade rivals with the likes of the Bajaj Pulsar NS 160, Hero Xtreme Sports, Yamaha FZ, Suzuki Gixxer and the TVS Apache RTR 160.
The price of the new Honda X Blade is set to Rs 78,500 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
Balancing sportiness with practicality, X-Blade has been fitted with a link type gear shifter for precise and smooth shifts. A mono-shock suspension at the rear is standard, and so is a 130 mm rear tyre. The Honda X-Blade 160 is nearly ₹ 4,000 cheaper than the base model of the CB Hornet 160R. The motorcycle also gets a full-digital console, like the one found on the Hornet, but with the addition of a gear-position indicator, service indicator, hazard lights and a white backlight.
Termed by Honda as "Robo-face", the bike's edgy headlight is an all-LED unit (a segment-first feature).
HMSI's Senior VP (Sales and Marketing), Yadvinder Singh Guleria said, "The aggressive and futuristic new X-Blade has been designed for millennials and Gen-Z". A 9 LED position lamp setup ensures that the X-Blade stands out of the crowd. The sharp, razor-edged elements run throughout from the front to the rear and the sculpted fuel tank further provides it with a muscular look. Producing 13.93 bhp at 8,500 rpm and peak torque of 13.9 Nm at 6,000 rpm X-Blade also promises faster acceleration and better load carrying capacity. That's not all, while a sharply designed grab rail increases the aggression of the rear, a rear tyre hugger fender protects the underbody from mud accumulation. A sporty component is introduced through the chrome tip dual outlet muffler. The X-Blade also comes with alloy wheels and a front disc brake.
- Price Target Analysis of Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE:VZ)
- Mourinho accused of taking 'blood money' for working for Russian channel
- Saucon Valley Under Winter Weather Advisory for 2-4 Inches of Snow
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 2018 Listed By Amazon Canada
- Entercom Communications' (ETM) "Buy" Rating Reiterated at Noble Financial
- Dog dies after being placed in overhead bin on United flight
- Varun Dhawan to go live on Twitter, Instagram to launch October trailer
- Arsenal ready to cash in on Bellerin
- Investors' React on Long-Term Obligation: Fifth Third Bancorp (NASDAQ:FITB)
- Heather Locklear charged with battery of sheriff's deputies