Barca coach Ernesto Valverde called the rumours "fantasy" on Friday but Rakitic was more welcoming to the idea of the Brazil global coming back to the club.
When Neymar joined Paris Saint-Germain in August it sent shockwaves through European football.
De Gea has enjoyed another stellar season for United, keeping a Premier League-best 15 clean sheets this term to help Mourinho's men occupy second position behind runaway leaders Manchester City.
"He is a great player, I play with him for the global team and it is a real privilege".
While Barcelona's stars want to see the 26-year-old back in the side, manager Ernesto Valverde says he does not know anything about reports that Neymar could return. Winning Champions Leagues, big league tiles.
At the moment, Neymar is arguably the world's third-most recognizable player, behind veterans Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.
Being knocked out of the Champions League in the Round of 16 is a major disappointment for Neymar, who has undergone surgery and is set to miss the rest of the 2017-18 campaign. The forward is sidelined through injury and is said to have requested his father find him an exit route so he doesn't have to pull on the French club's colours again.
"What club are around that could pay €300-400m for him?"
Coutinho is one who would love to have Neymar as a team-mate at the Camp Nou and when talking about his worldwide team-mate, he said: "We are talking about a Champion, for me it is a great pleasure to play with him in the Brazil national team".
- Paris-Nice 2018: Stage 8 highlights
- BBC Appeals to UN Over 'Collective Punishment' of Its Journalists by Iran
- Jesse Lingard sends Man United message to Marcus Rashford
- Traders Secrets on Windstream Holdings, Inc. (WIN), Microchip Technology Incorporated (MCHP)
- Tori Spelling and Jennie Garth developing show based on Beverly Hills, 90210
- Did Kirk Cousins name his top two choices in farewell letter?
- Trump Calls Outgoing Economic Adviser 'a Globalist' Who 'Loves His Country'
- PSG Bounce Back From Real Madrid Defeat, Thrash Metz
- Analyst Stock Recommendations For Cedar Realty Trust, Inc. (CDR), Zumiez Inc. (ZUMZ)
- Short Interest in Oclaro Inc (NASDAQ:OCLR) Declines By 13.0%