"But, once you're on the pitch, you've got to make an impact and maybe next game you'll be playing".
With Sanchez deployed centrally, Rashford returned to the left on Saturday and starred in a victory that boosted United's hopes of qualifying for next season's Champions League. Having not always been used from the off, Marcus Rashford started his first Premier League game since Boxing Day and made sure to make his presence known with a man of the Match performance. Personally, taking the confidence from this game into the next games is important.
"There's lots of things".
"It's a big club with big players, it's going to be tough to start every game".
Speaking in an interview with Manchester United's website, Lingard said: "It is good that I can be around Marcus to have a laugh and reassure him that it's going to come good and that if he gets a chance he will perform and he has done that". Things this manager wants is becoming more clear to me.
Manchester United, who are second in the Premier League table after Saturday's win, are now preparing for their crunch clash against Sevilla in the last 16 of the Champions League on Tuesday night.
What do YOU make of how Lingard has helped Rashford?
Lingard believes the whole United squad is in a good place at the moment after three consecutive wins, including two comebacks. Whether it's when he rushes forward, tracks deep into his own half or stands up to players nearly double his age to defend his teammates, there is something rather curious about Marcus Rashford that makes him just like Cristiano Ronaldo.
For those Rashford doubters...
Moreover, back in 2016, United legend Paul Scholes had also stated: "You've not seen any yet, but Rashford hits free kicks in a dipping fashion, nearly the way Cristiano Ronaldo does".
"He's doing well, he's come in, he's got the right mentality and shown the manager what he can do".
There is no denying that Marcus Rashford is the future of Manchester United.
- Parent to sell TCS stake
- Indian Wells: Roger Federer match suspended, Verdasco stuns Dimitrov
- Passenger's bag may have cut off fuel, leading to deadly helicopter crash
- PSG Bounce Back From Real Madrid Defeat, Thrash Metz
- Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE:LOW) Holdings Increased by Burney Co
- Barrick Gold Upgraded to Outperform by RBC
- Traders Secrets on Windstream Holdings, Inc. (WIN), Microchip Technology Incorporated (MCHP)
- Occidental Petroleum (NYSE:OXY) Cut to "Sell" at ValuEngine
- Record number awaiting admission to hospitals today, 24 at LUH
- Paris-Nice 2018: Stage 8 highlights