"I still love you tho", she tweeted on Monday.
She then added, "the internet is a wild place it's a whole other reality. bless the internet. amen".
The Internet was abuzz last night (Mar. 12) after rumors about Big Sean's alleged infidelity made the rounds.
Big Sean had been caught flirting with Nicole Scherzinger of the Pussy Cat Dolls during the Oscars After Party. Social media users conducted their own investigations to find out whether the rumor was true, and lo and behold, Jhene was no longer following Big Sean on Instagram. However, many of her dozens of pictures featuring Sean from over the past year mysteriously disappeared as well. Besides sparking interest whenever a new detail is revealed about their relationship, they are also one of the few couples in the genre who have actually created music as a group, with their Twenty88 project from 2016. Shortly after The Jasmine Brand's report broke, Jhene took to Twitter to dismiss it as "fiction", while Big Sean applauded her for defending his honour.
For a little while there it seemed like Big Sean & Jhene Aiko's relationship was in turmoil, that is until Jhene cleared the air of course. Though she admitted to seeing another man while in a relationship, she didn't betray her ex-husband.
Jhené Aiko performs at the 2017 BET Experience at L.A. Live on June 23 in Los Angeles.
- Jaguars Sign Andrew Norwell To 5-Year, $$66.5 Million Deal
- Kim Kardashian Visits Kanye West in Jackson Hole: All the Details
- Trump appoints Tillerson as Secretary of State with Central Intelligence Agency director Pompeo
- Jose Mourinho delivers fitness update on Anthony Martial and Paul Pogba
- Jose Mourinho Tells Real Madrid To Forget Signing David De Gea
- People Aren't as Safe From Lead as Thought, Study Suggests
- All you need to know about the new 'Millennial Railcard'
- Fitbit Made a $200 Smartwatch Women Will Actually Want to Wear
- Active Volume Stock: Boston Scientific Corporation (NYSE:BSX)
- What Does The Data Behind Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT) Suggest?