Kardashian, 37, and her husband Kanye West, 40, welcomed their third baby Chicago via a gestational carrier on January 15, and the reality TV favourite spoke to ELLE in its April issue about what it was really like to watch someone else carrying her child.
With three happy and healthy children, Kim confessed her uncertainty over adding to her brood.
Kim also opened up to ELLE in a revealing interview discussing everything from her relationship with Kanye to whether or not she'll have more children.
'My home and my heart feel really full right now, in the best way, ' she happily confessed before revealing four children would be her absolute max. Chicago is joined by 4-year-old North and 2-year-old Saint.
Talking about this, the businesswoman said: "I am always looking for new ways to connect with my fans and ELLE's first-ever personalised cover allows me to connect with them in a way that's never been done before". "And I think it's important that in all couples, the mom gives the husband as much attention as the kids". Kim, who used a surrogate for her third child, would likely have to go the same route for a fourth, as doctors have told her it is far too unsafe for her to carry any more children following the births of daughter North and son Saint.
Kim and Kanye started dating in 2012 shortly after the end of her 72-day marriage to Kris Humphries. "He's taught me to have more of an opinion", she says.
Kand Kanye married on May 24, 2014 at Fort di Belvedere in Florence, Italy.
"But as much as I hated it, I still wished I could have done it on my own". "It's a good change of pace for her and some down time to relax".
"Kanye loves to escape to Wyoming to record his music because it is peaceful and he can lock up and really focus on getting tracks done".
- SG Americas Securities LLC Raises Position in Sears Holdings Corp (NASDAQ:SHLD)
- Trump appoints Tillerson as Secretary of State with Central Intelligence Agency director Pompeo
- Citizens Financial Group Inc (CFG) Holdings Raised by FDx Advisors Inc
- Oil prices rise towards $70 fueling more subsidy fears
- All you need to know about the new 'Millennial Railcard'
- Dividend Yield & Upside For American Electric Power Company, Inc. (NYSE:AEP)
- Netanyahu reaches deal with ultra-Orthodox allies to avert early elections
- Dulquer to pair with Sonam Kapoor in The Zoya Factor
- Jose Mourinho Tells Real Madrid To Forget Signing David De Gea
- Jose Mourinho delivers fitness update on Anthony Martial and Paul Pogba