Rashford, 20, has been on the bench 15 times in the league this season but scored twice to secure a 2-1 victory over Liverpool on Saturday having been named in the starting line-up.
The Manchester United boss took aim at De Boer in a press conference on Monday after the Dutchman had suggested Mourinho was not the right man to develop Marcus Rashford. But Mourinho is not like that.
"Mourinho is not like that, he wants to get results".
"This is not what you expect from a great club like Manchester United, but Mourinho said after the game he doesn't care what anything thinks about him and he always seems to take delight in destroying attacking teams and winning on his own terms".
Liverpool need to become "more streetwise", says John Aldridge, with Mohamed Salah and Jurgen Klopp's ball-playing side "too honest for their own good". You want to see this player every week'.
"If Marcus would be coached by Frank, he would learn how to lose".
The Portuguese added: "I try to give the best to the kids, education".
"I have to be honest and give the credit to the people of the academy that was responsible for his formation, to [former United boss] Louis van Gaal, who was responsible for his first season".
Do you think Rashford deserves more game time under Mourinho? I would say he was in the top five with more matches for two seasons.
However, even without the injured Paul Pogba, it was United who started on the front foot, adopting a more direct style with Romelu Lukaku the target and the Belgium striker was influential in both Rashford goals. I am really pleased with everything. Does he play every match from the start? No? He's a player we trust.
Lingard meanwhile has enjoyed his most prolific season to date with the Old Trafford club, scoring a career high eight league goals, as well as providing four assists in the Premier League to strengthen his claim for a place in England's World Cup squad for the tournament in Russian Federation this summer. I'm really happy with Marcus'.
- ETRADE Capital Management LLC Buys 368 Shares of American Tower Corp (AMT)
- Investors Catching Stocks Applied Materials, Inc. (AMAT)
- Analysts Sights: Goodyear Tire Rubber (GT)
- American Express (AXP) Earns "Hold" Rating from Stephens
- Redmi 5 To Be Launched In India As An Amazon Exclusive
- Mizzou returns to NCAA Tournament for first time in 5 seasons
- Jose Mourinho SLAUGHTERS Frank de Boer after Marcus Rashford criticism
- 'No deal' Brexit could cost UK, EU companies a reported £58b
- Flake Calls for 2020 Trump Primary Challenger
- Garde Capital Inc. Raises Stake in Pfizer Inc. (PFE)