Zinedine Zidane's side has also been linked with a move for Chelsea superstar Eden Hazard over the past few seasons, with the Belgium global apparently stalling contract talks with the Blues in the hopes an offer from Real comes in for him.
There are suggestions Bale could be one of the bigger assets sold by Los Blancos this summer as part of a "major overhaul", with funds needed if they're to make a realistic move for Paris Saint-Germain star Neymar.
However, should they wish to sign Salah, it may cost them a lot more than they anticipate.
However, El Confidencial report Liverpool would certainly demand more than the £142million Barcelona paid for Philippe Coutinho. He is behind PSG's Kylian Mbappe who secured a €54.7 million increase in value after his transfer in the Summer from Monaco.
Ederson has seen his value rise by €74.4m, according to the study, during a campaign that has seen the Brazilian start 36 matches in all competitions for Pep Guardiola's side.
It means Salah's value has risen the most this season out of any player in Europe's top five leagues, excluding those who moved in January or have renewed their contract in the last six months.
After a subdued display in the 2-1 defeat away to Manchester United last weekend, Salah will be hoping to get Liverpool back to winning ways at home to Watford on Saturday (5.30pm).
- Slingshot malware attacks PCs through routers
- USC Earns No. 2 Seed in NCAA Woman's Basketball Tournament
- Ivan Rakitic: 'I'd welcome Neymar return to Barcelona'
- Oreo update starts rolling out to Asus ZenFone 4 Pro
- Bill to foil loot & scoot introduced in House
- Ravens give OL Hurst 4-year contract
- Hamas condemns Gaza attack targeting Palestinian Prime Minister Hamdallah
- Analysts Issue Forecasts for US Bancorp's Q1 2018 Earnings (USB)
- Craig Mack Former Diddy's Bad Boy rapper dead at 46
- Here's why J&K Finance Minister Haseeb Drabu was sacked by Mehbooba Mufti