The ZenFone 5, 5z and 5 Lite are the new smartphones introduced by Asus this year, but more devices are likely to be added to the ZenFone family very soon. However, now talks of a fourth device under this series is going on. After making the rounds of Wi-Fi Alliance where it received its certification, the ZenFone 5 Max was recently spotted at Geekbench. However, the company didn't showcase its upcoming smartphone, the Zenfone 5 Max, at the event.
According to the specifications on Geekbench, the phone will pack 4 GB RAM along with an octa-core Qualcomm SoC with CPU clocked at 1.6 GHz. Additionally, Android Oreo update brings Background limits, Autofill, Smart text selection, and Picture-in-Picture mode.
Sadly, there is no mention on the battery size or what kind of camera setup it will have, but seeing as the benchmarks are already out, we should be hearing more about the phone in the coming weeks. As far as its display is concerned, it will reportedly feature a 5.7-inch screen with Full HD+ screen resolution (1920×1080 pixels) and 18:9 aspect ratio. For ASUS, the ZenFone 4 Pro (ZS551KL) is now ready to receive the cooking update via FOTA.
Asus ZenFone 4 Pro is the latest smartphone from the company that is receiving the Android 8.0 Oreo update. There are two variants of the phone- one that runs on Snapdragon 425 and the other runs on Snapdragon 430.
- 30 accused in 2009 Mangaluru pub attack acquitted
- Ivan Rakitic: 'I'd welcome Neymar return to Barcelona'
- HBO Nabs Limited Series The Undoing Starring Nicole Kidman
- US Defence Secretary Mattis arrives in Kabul on unannounced visit
- Writing essay service how it is.
- Jesse Lingard sends Man United message to Marcus Rashford
- Trump readies tariff plan rollout, exempting Mexico, Canada
- Record number awaiting admission to hospitals today, 24 at LUH
- Bill to foil loot & scoot introduced in House
- Ravens give OL Hurst 4-year contract