Officials shut down northbound lanes of Golden State Boulevard at Clovis Avenue, between Clayton and Lincoln Avenues.
A two-year-old who was not strapped inside of a vehicle seat was killed Monday night after getting ejected from a auto that lost control driving down State Road 20 in Grass Valley, California Highway Patrol officials said. A CHP helicopter and rescue units were immediately launched in an effort to locate the aircraft. Rescue crews had to use the "the jaws of life" to remove him. Silva sustained major injuries in the accident.
Witnesses reported two people were thrown onto the freeway, one onto the eastbound side, the other onto the westbound lanes, CHP Officer Mary Bailey said.
The crash was being investigated by the Sonoma County Sheriff Office and the FAA.
- 6 brothers will lead St. Patrick's Day Irish Channel Parade
- Mourinho names Premier League's worst manager ever
- AIR 1 Nishita Purohit Shares Preparation Strategies with NEET, AIIMS Aspirants
- Most expensive cars in the world: review of 2018
- Boosts Stake in Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc. (PTEN)
- Jay-Z and Beyonce to tour this summer and fall
- Google Assistant now features native support for the Apple iPad
- Google Assistant Routines feature arrives: multiple actions with a single phrase
- Southwest Airlines Co (NYSE:LUV) Holdings Increased by Cetera Advisor Networks LLC
- Five in fray for four Rajya Sabha seats in Karnataka