The program will kick off on March 15 with Superhot and Oxenfree, both very good games, plus two games from the Twitch Prime Indie Amplifier program, Shadow Tactics and Candlekeep: Tomb of Annihilation, and the top-down brawler Mr. Shifty.
It was slated to give away a game of fans' choosing this month, but instead, the streaming service is expanding its plans and formalizing its giveaways into the aptly titled Free Games With Prime program.
We're digging into our archives to bring you the best of our previously released games, starting with a pair of critically acclaimed titles: Superhot and Oxenfree. First up are the victor, Shadow Tactics, and strategy-RPG Tales from Candlekeep: Tomb of Annihilation. This is the first time Amazon and Twitch have used their partnership to hand out games on a regular basis.
At this point, it's unclear the extent of this Twitch Prime program, especially considering how the users will be able to download the games, if only indie titles will be selected, how long this program will run or if players can get preference with their digital codes. All five of these games will be available to Prime members until March 31.
According to a post on the company's blog, Twitch Prime subscribers can keep those games forever. Your Twitch Prime membership just leveled up. It doesn't cost extra money, and you get free games.
- How can Rane be BJP's RS candidate without membership: Sena
- Jeff Goldblum Stars In The New Jurassic World Evolution Game
- Sprawling Campbell Soup solar project goes online in Camden
- Revenue Estimates Analysis Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (COG)
- Gov. Rauner Vetoes Gun Dealer Licensing Measure
- Emily Blunt & John Krasinski Premiere 'A Quiet Place' at SXSW!
- Virginia's Hunter to miss NCAAs with broken wrist
- The New Judge On This Show Has Quite "The Voice" Herself
- Google Assistant now features native support for the Apple iPad
- Capital Fund Management SA Invests $646000 in Pretium Resources Inc (PVG) Stock