Bombardier is waiting for invitations from Nepalese and Iranian officials before sending investigation teams to the crash sites.
"We can confirm that a Turkish private jet. while passing through our airspace disappeared from the radar and crashed near Shahr-e Kord", said Civil Aviation Organization spokesman, Reza Jafarizadeh, as cited by Asriran.
A bachelorette party took a tragic turn when the bride-to-be, 28-year-old heiress Mina Basaran, and seven of her friends were killed in a plane crash.
Iranian state television quoted Mojtaba Khaledi, the spokesman of the country's emergency management organisation, as saying the plane hit a mountain in Shahr-e Kord and burst into flames.
Basaran Investment Holding is active in the food, finance, energy, construction, tourism and travel industries, according to the company's website. The final photo on Mina Basaran's account showed the women at the One and Only Royal Mirage luxury hotel in Dubai, Turkish media reported.
The hen party was also intended for three other women on board who were due to marry this summer.
Social media star Ms Basaran posted photos of the group on the plane with the crew during the hen weekend, which included seeing Rita Ora sing.
Melike Kuvvet, the plane's co-pilot, was a former Turkish air force captain who was dismissed from the military but was hoping to be re-instated in May, Dogan reported.
Mina´s father Huseyin had named a massive residential property development on the Asian side of Istanbul in the district of Fikirtepe after her - Mina Towers.
The aircraft´s black boxes were found and will be handed to Turkish authorities, IRNA said.
Sunday's crash came less than a month after an Iranian ATR-72, a twin-engine turboprop used for short regional flights, crashed in southern Iran, killing all 65 people onboard.
- Credit Suisse: Time To Buy Under Armour (UAA)? Has $18 Valuation Target
- WrestleMania 34: The first-ever Fabulous Moolah Memorial Battle Royal
- Sierra Leone head for presidential polls runoff
- Wholesale inflation eases to 2.48% in Feb; food, fuel prices up marginally
- Broadcom to end bid for Qualcomm, keeps plan to move to US
- Crash with multiple injuries involves Hancock school van
- Walmart to Expand Online Grocery Delivery Coast to Coast
- Are Analysts Bullish Corporate Office Properties Trust (NYSE:OFC) After Last Week?
- Technical Indicators under Review: MGM Resorts International (MGM)
- Haryana professor shot dead for scolding student over eve-teasing