Grand Theft Auto 5 and all of its most recent updates are available now for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. First there was a listing on Amazon Germany, then this past weekend the game got rated by the South Korean Rating's Board. A video posted online suggests that Grand Theft Auto VI is eying a 2021 or 2022 release date and will use Vice City as its main setting for the sandbox game.
Finally, Kotaku UK has a concrete detail that points the game release next month. Nevertheless, for those who have yet to explore the streets of Los Santos in GTA 5, the all-but-confirmed Premium Edition should offer them a solid way to not get left behind in the game's multiplayer component of Grand Theft Auto Online.
In addition, the report notes that GTA V Premium Edition was originally scheduled to debut on March 23, however, Rockstar chose to delay it.
The "Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack" costs more than $10 million GTA dollars in virtual items, as per Kotaku UK.
Vehicles: Dune FAV, Maibatsu Frogger, Enus Windsor, Obey Omnis, Coquette Classic, Turismo R, Pegassi Vortex, Huntley S, Western Zombie Chopper, Banshee.
A compact grenade launcher, a marksman rifle, a compact rifle, a stunt race, import or export outfits, and biker tattoos are also included in the pack.
Reportedly, the Premium Edition will replace the standard edition in the future - so look for retailers selling it off cheap in order to clear their stock.
The bad news is that the Premium Edition doesn't seem to contain anything that's actually new, just a ton of DLC that's been released over the course of the last few years.
The intention, say Kotaku, is to replace the standard release at the same price, making it ideal for newcomers interested in GTA Online.
There isn't anything new in this version according to this report, so if you've purchased the original game and all its DLC it probably wouldn't be worth your time to buy the premium version 2.
- Lomachenko-Linares Fight Finalized for May 12 at MSG
- Everything new in Nintendo Switch system update 5.0.0
- Polls Close In Closely Watched House Special Election In PA
- Pi Day deals: Blaze Pizza, Papa Murphy's, Boston Market, more
- Bride-to-be and hen party die in private jet crash
- Turkish army surrounds Syrian city of Afrin
- Home Depot Inc (HD) Holdings Lifted by Argent Trust Co
- Upgraded Raspberry Pi 3 delivers more power and faster networking
- Bollywood's 'Mr. Perfectionist' Aamir Khan turns 53
- Research Ratings: Flowserve Corporation (FLS), Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. (FBHS)